Page 13 of 16
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 26, 2008 9:34pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Karin Rengu wrote:Well, ok, but the events of the fist season still happened though.
CC never lost any memories in season 1 she used her memories to torment Suzaku.
In season 2 episode 14 (i think) she loses all memory of Rurushu and all events of the show
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 27, 2008 5:51pm
by Karin Rengu
Ooh ok. *was confused but no longer* Soo, how? I mean, can Rurushu use Geass on her?
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 27, 2008 6:44pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
No he cant, she still has the abilities to give out the geass but her memory regressed back to the point where the immortality thing was passed on to her.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 11:08pm
by Lord of the Dark
On another subject, I find it annoying that Charles is immortal as well. That threw a wrench Rurushu's plan of killing him. I wonder how this is gonna work out.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 11:41am
by Im Lawliet
damn wrenches!! why do they always get thrown into plans!
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 7:20pm
by Lord of the Dark
Because Charles di Britannia is an immortal psycho polygamist with children almost as deranged as him, and wants to rule the world.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Aug 08, 2008 2:09am
by Blue Haired Jesus
lol yeah, he is. Anyways I'm back guys. So what's been goin on?
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Aug 09, 2008 5:49pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
I have a feeling that tonight's episode will have Suzaku joining Rurushu
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Aug 09, 2008 6:24pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
That would be awesome if that were to happen, not sure it will but it would be awesome anyways.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Aug 09, 2008 6:48pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 7:09pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
Omg I know! That was probably the first time any anime has made me shed tears. That was not cool. Actually I blame Nina, she made that thing, and she gave it to Suzaku. She is officially my most hated character in Code Geass now. Nina, go strap a nuke to your self and set if off. Seriously.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 8:04pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
agreed, Nina is like a devil, she used to be sweet and innocent but now she's just evil.
Suzaku is going to lose his mind once he realizes he killed her.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 8:50pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
I think she lost her innocence when she decided to masturbate to pictures of Euphemia. All joking aside, this really is kinda sad. And your probably right, Suzaku is gonna go ballistic when he finds out, and once again he's gonna blame it on Rurūshu.
On another matter, I'm currently typing up descriptions for custom Knightmare Frames since I have nothing better to do at home. If your guys are interested I can post em.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 8:56pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Yea I'd love to see them BHJ
On the geass topic The new upgraded Guren is fcking awesome I love it!
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 9:37pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
Yeah the new Guren looks pretty cool, the speed blitzing was awesome.
OK, here's the first description though a little incomplete. I decided to give it a pilot because well it should have one as opposed to being piloted by some random soldier. The weapons are actually from Code Geass with the exception of the Caliburn which is based of the Knight of I's Excalibur. This is a Britannian made unit and as such is piloted by a Britannian. Of coarse if anything the Knightmare and the pilot should be part of the Black Knights.
#1: Uther:
Armaments:
-Caliburn (Prototype/Enhanced Excalibur)
-Hadron Cannon X4
-V.A.R.I.S particle rifle X2
-Chest mounted Baryon Cannon
-Slash Harken X4
Capabilities:
-Float System mounted on legs and back enabling faster movement
-Core Luminous defense system
Description: No available description for its design as of yet. It’s gonna look cool, but I need some more time to really think up a good description.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Aug 14, 2008 6:54pm
by Karin Rengu
o.o I think I'm going to cry. After I read what Aoi posted about Nunally. I mean, what's Rurushu going to say?