Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

KH2

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Should this be a sticky?

Yes?
2
67%
No?
1
33%
 
Total votes: 3

User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

(Is..that a boy to?!)
Roxel threw another fireball hitting the back making her let go of Senka,roxel dove down,grabbing her hand and begins swimming back up to shore"I got you..hold on
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(I have this guy before)

*senka was barely conscious, when they reached shore, she spit out lots of water*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

(Ugh -__- where are these dudes from?!)

Roxel sighed,giving CPR(I think)"Please be ok
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(germany)(yes cpr)

*Senka gasps when the air finally reached her lungs and she coughs a lot*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

(Wow..all these female looking males..are from Germany!)
Roxel smiled,"Are you OK?
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(yep, except for tears..hers is japan)

*senka coughs some more* yea I think so..
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

(Oh..wow..>__>)
Roxel smiled as the mermaid came back up crying"You killed my mother..."
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*senka looks at the mermaid* Your mother was going to kill My lover *senka said weakly as she leaned on roxel* Im sorry but I did what needed to be done to protect him
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

She frowns,"How am I going to live now..without my mother I will surely die."She began crying.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"lets go for a swim"and rose says"yes"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

Oh I bet there are mermaids out there that will take care of you..*she sweatdrops and her ears are drooped and feels really bad*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Roxas didn't swim fast, although he tried. Demyx caught up with him pretty quickly. So Roxas turned quick and kissed Demyx. "Ha ha! I caught you!"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

SHe frowns,"No..I don't know where the others are.."
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily and rose says"wow its so nice here"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*demyx laughs as he had kissed Roxas* Yes you did

Ohh.. sorry.. *Senka said*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

"Yay! I win!" Roxas cheers
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Locked