Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH2
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
(dont forget loveless, i dont know if koko is coming back to it)
*Demyx hugs Roxas and does a happy dance*
*Demyx hugs Roxas and does a happy dance*
Re: KH2
(I'm gonna send her a message. I don't think she's been online much lately. I've only seen her online once since she disapeared)
Roxas goes along eith the happy dance
Roxas goes along eith the happy dance
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
(ok)
*Demyx chuckles as the two fall over again*
*Demyx chuckles as the two fall over again*
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
(aww how sad)
*Demyx chuckles* Sorry
*Demyx chuckles* Sorry
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
She comes from the water and fins change into human legs"Take me with you
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
O.O I didnt know mermaids could do that *senka said*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
I'm half human so I can do that.."He frowned,as Roxel put his coat over her
Roxel sighs"So what now Senka?
Roxel sighs"So what now Senka?
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
I guess we get her clothes..*senka said sadly*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Roxel frowns"Whats wrong?
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
Nothing. Im Ok Roxel *she smiles*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
He smiles,"Alright then!"He picks up the small mermaid and walks out the cave holding Senka's hand"Now..Little girl whats your name?"
The mermaid smiled,"My name is...Ritsuka(Lol wonder where I got that name from >__>)
The mermaid smiled,"My name is...Ritsuka(Lol wonder where I got that name from >__>)
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
(gee I wonder lol)
*Senka followed slightly behind but not enough not to be noticed* ritsuka.
*Senka followed slightly behind but not enough not to be noticed* ritsuka.
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Roxel pulls Senka to his side"Whats on your mind?
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
IM ok *senka said softly* Really. just a little sad I was just trying to save you.. *she looks away*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
He frowned,putting the girl down and he hugs Senka from behind"Thank you for saving me..
