Page 14 of 26

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 19, 2005 5:48pm
by smart and sassy
awwww, whoa buddy, friends with benefits, what do you mean. :shock: :shock: :shock: Holy crap, where did that come from, it's like winking all over again.

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 19, 2005 6:33pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
lolzzz whoa, hehe, i was just kidding, thats why i did the : P icon thingy.... lol relax....... :wink: winks :P hehe

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 19, 2005 7:27pm
by smart and sassy
Jeez, I was wondering what you were thinking. Guess I read it wrong.

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 19, 2005 8:47pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
ya. what was i thinking lolz, fall in love with an anime chick, ha just kidding, lol hey you check out naruto, the anime..... errr

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 20, 2005 4:22pm
by smart and sassy
Wow, that show leaves me speechless everytime. It's kind of dirty, but it is humorous. :D

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 20, 2005 8:25pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
lol dirty? naaa, just a lil bit, but barely.... it is one of the best animes!!! hehe, as the season goes on, you will get attached, just get to know the characters :wink:

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 21, 2005 6:14pm
by smart and sassy
Well I've only seen a few episodes, but it was like holy cow, they actually put this on Cartoon Network. I mean, Sexy Jitsu, what's with that. I can say, I already like Saske :love: !

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 21, 2005 8:29pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
ya sasuke is awesome, sexy jutsu is hot!! lol,its really funny, its a great anime. :)

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 21, 2005 11:46pm
by Mistress of Yaoi
i have got the cowb oy bebop movie on dvd. in the special features there is an explanation for this and it is so. Ed was originally designed to be a boy but not long before they ended creating the series they decide for ed to be a girl to add balence to the group dymatic.

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 22, 2005 7:16pm
by smart and sassy
Wow, that's neat information, thank you and pure syndicate, you seem to forget I'm a girl and I don't get turned on by the naughty jitsu you do. [-X

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 23, 2005 8:37am
by pure_syndicate_XLR
lol, oh ya thats right..... but its funny though right?? :lol: come on but if i saw a chick like that, wow.... heheh

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 23, 2005 12:58pm
by smart and sassy
and what if I am a chick like that and I try not to look at chicks, like I just said, I don't swing that way. :?

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 23, 2005 1:56pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
hey take it easy, i was just wondering, i guess you didnt think that part was funny....... hmm its ok for you not to swing that way.........

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 23, 2005 4:35pm
by smart and sassy
sorry :oops: I was't mad or anything, it's just a bad day and I don't think that kind of stuff is funny, so let's change the conversation. :wink:

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 23, 2005 5:44pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
oh ok,ya i guess it wasnt that funny anyways...... :pale:

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 23, 2005 7:13pm
by smart and sassy
Oh, I really am sorry, it's all good ya know. It was funny how he could defeat everyone by using it and how the old man said, wow even I would be defeated by that. :D Cheer up :wink: