Page 14 of 24
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 7:16pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
When did you start to like me....? *ichigo said finally get a question out*
*Kazuki watched him not knowing what maki is*
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 7:26pm
by Fujiwara
Hitsugaya put a small piece of seaweed on a bamboo matt and then put sticky rice on top of it and flatened it with his fingers (He quickly made the rice a few minutes ago). He cut a cucumber lencthwise into several thin slices and put a few on the rice. He rolled the mat and when he let go, tada!! maki.
Renji thought for a moment. "Probly since the first time we had to work together"
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 7:41pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Ichigo nods* Yea..sounds about right...*he said*
but..isnt that just sushi with a cucumber on top? *Kazi asked*
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 7:44pm
by Fujiwara
"A cucumber inside" Hitsugaya corrected. "And it tastes good"
Renji nodded. He leaned forward and kissed Ichigo aghain.
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 8:11pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*kazuki tastes one* Hmm it is good *she said*
*ichigo leans towards renji kissing him*
*kon had been digging through renjis and ichigos bags only to look up and see* OMG WHAT THE HECK..
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 8:15pm
by Fujiwara
Renji pulled away, startled by the yell. He smirked and grabbed Kon by the foot. "You got a problem?" He poked Kon's tummy
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 8:29pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Kon-what are you two doing..kissing...
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 8:32pm
by Fujiwara
"That's exactly what we're doing. Kissing. You got a problem, go and be Ichigo's little sister's dress up doll" Renji grinned evilly.
"That's good" Hitsugaya said.
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 8:44pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Kon smirks* Yea..let me go *ichigo grabbed him and tossed him*
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 8:52pm
by Fujiwara
Renji smirked. "Nice" He shifted over and rested his head on Ichigo's chest.
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 8:57pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*ichigo leands on the wall and holds renji*
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 8:59pm
by Fujiwara
"Where did you throw him, anywyas?"
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 9:28pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Points to his trashcan that was big and he would be stuck there*
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 12:20pm
by Fujiwara
(I went to a manga store yesterday and they had this really awesome deal going on where they were selling everything for the american price and everything was 25% off so I bought five manga. I was so happy that I told the clerk that I loved him and I almost started crying...Then I cried for the character's sad stories when I read this morning, then I cried when I finished...I'm rather emotional today)
Renji grinned and kissed the corner of Ichigo's mouth.
(I think the cutest couple is Hitsugaya and Ichogo, But Renji and Ichigo is right behind that ^^)
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 12:25pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(XD)
*hitsu ichi is cute yea, but ichi renjis my fav XD)
*Ichigo smiles and licks renjis lips*
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 12:31pm
by Fujiwara
"I see you're not a fan of going slow" Renji said against Ichigo's lips, then ran his tongue over his lips.