Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

After Math

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

The boys aim at him and hit him on his right shoulder and another on his left hip he feel down on the ground
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::lightly pushes himself up, still feeling weakened::
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *wolk up slightly and saw him moveong* yuki-ku lay down ..your still a bit weak...*looked at him woriedly*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

N-no I cant stay in a bed for to long. ::starts pushing himself out::
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: and whys that?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

I dont like looking weak.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *s,iled* its ok..youcan look weak around me....*smiled* we all are weak sometimes so dont worry about and rest ok?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::laughs:: I must never be weak.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *sighs* fune just take it easy then okakay?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

Okay...::fianlly sitting up:: Is this the most my body can take? ::laughs:: I may need to take you up on your hospitality....
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiles * gppd*got up* you hungry at all? im a geat cook
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

Really? Im famished.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiled* yah you name it i can make it
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::Smiles:: I'll eat whatever you cook hun
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *blushed lightly* alright....*headed for the kithchenand started to cook some ramen and bake a straw berry short cake*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: After Math

Post by Eiri Yuki »

::follows in quietly:: You gotta place i can shower?
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
Locked