Page 132 of 162

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 8:25pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Smirks as the sharks disappear at the surface then calms enough to not show her pleasure in the deaths* its alright.. *turns to him* You didn't know..*she goes and hugs him*

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 8:26pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He frowns"I always do the wrong thing don't I?

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 8:28pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*senka saddens at that* you dont believe that do you..

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 8:29pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
I almost got killed by a mermaid twice..and you saved me..

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 8:29pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Mermaids are evil creatures *she laughed softly*

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 8:30pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He sighs,"But still

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 8:33pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Hey..you and water..Not the best of friends..nor are cats..but ya heh..*she kissed him* everyone makes mistakes..youji knows I did.. *she touched her covered eye*

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 9:54pm
by AnimeAngel34
Emily says"lets lay on the sand"and rose says"yes"

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 11:59am
by Fujiwara
"Erm...I missed a few pages. Don't have time to read them now. Forgive me :heh)

Roxas grins. "It's alright" He looked back to the shore. "Let's get some watermelon"

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 12:20pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(lol)

*demyx grins* WATERMELLON

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 12:32pm
by Fujiwara
"Race ya!" Roxas says, then gets into stance to run. (Arms up in the air so they don't drag in the water and slow him down XD)

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 12:56pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(lol)

*demyx laughs at how silly he looks* Alright alright.. *he kept his arms near his side*

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 2:08pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He frowns,pulling her over him and hugging her"I'm so sorry..."He smiles,"I love you little senka and I like cats

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 4:07pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Senka hugs back and wags her tail lightly* I love you too my pyro

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 4:46pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiles,kissing her"I love you my little kitty

Re: KH2

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 4:57pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*smiles and kisses him and then said,* I think its getting late and im getting hungry *she smiled*