Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Naruto rpg!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*on the words you choose...*stares*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

He said that he agreed with my opinion
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by [Batman] »

Naruto: -Powers up Rasengan and trys to avoid eye contact with him.- Get this! -Rasengans Itachi with all his power-
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
I am her Koi
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 189
Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by I am her Koi »

((whatshappened???))
Time for change.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*she stares8and what was your oppinoin....*rests her hands on her hips and scowls*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*sighs* I told him that being an anbu was boring
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*staaaaaaaaaaare*....YOUR INSANE!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

How rude
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

how can being an anbu be boring!*chibi stomp*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

You'll understand sooner or later
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*stops her fuming to stares at him*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

You've just became an anbu. You still don't understand what it means to be an anbu
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*stares at him intensly*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

don't look at me like that
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*blinks then huffs*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

geez, are you always like that when you get mad?
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Locked