Page 15 of 29
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
Posted: Sep 08, 2007 10:34am
by Cheshire Cat
"and to kill gaara...."
Re: Naruto
Posted: Sep 08, 2007 10:43am
by *Sakura*
Ichigo:we have to go to the sand village right now,I hope he's okay,I'm going to take the scrolls!
Ichigo disappeard to hokage's office and took the secret scrolls
Ichigo:Shizune,Kakashi,Asuma,Kurenai,Gai,Anko I have to to the sand village the village is in danger I'm taking a girl named Trixy and Rock Lee with me!
Gai:Lee has the burning power of youth he can save the village!
Ichigo:yeah sure take care of konoha and watch out for any intruders,tell that to the gennins and the anbu squad!
they noded and Ichigo disappeard
Ichigo:Trixy,Lee let's move!!
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
Posted: Sep 08, 2007 1:34pm
by Sora101
"Wait lady Ichigo. I must do something." Lee says. He then goes to guy sensei and hugs him,"Okay Im ready."
Re: Naruto
Posted: Sep 08, 2007 1:40pm
by *Sakura*
Ichigo:ok we have no time to waste let's go now!!
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
Posted: Sep 08, 2007 1:45pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Narumi grins,"Heh..what a weakling..don't worry we will be back for your tailed beast one of these days."He chuckled as Kazumi came back with the scroll"Got it!
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
Posted: Sep 08, 2007 2:35pm
by Sora101
"You'll never get the leaf village scroll!!!" Lee says disapearing.
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
Posted: Sep 08, 2007 2:37pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(already got it)
Narumi smiles,walking off from the sand village with their scroll"Bout time..that was more trouble then I thought.
Zazuki shook his head"Next..Mist Village.."
Kazumi nods her head"Right
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
Posted: Sep 08, 2007 2:45pm
by Sora101
(Do you have the Rock village scroll yet? dont forget about grass rain and waterfal!!)
"No not there!!" Lee says.
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
Posted: Sep 08, 2007 2:48pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(not yet..but you said the leaf village scroll..)
Narumi sighs some,"I'm sure they will begin to attack us..good thing I have the brother of the nine tails in me..I can easily kill those ninjas without worry."He grins as Zazuki shook his head"Whatever..i'm another survior of the Uchiha Clan so I can handle myself very well.
Kazumi frowns"I'm just an oridinary girl who killed the fifth hokage..
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
Posted: Sep 08, 2007 2:50pm
by Sora101
(Gotcha!!)
Lee then says," Lady ichigo. With all respect, I must go to the Waterfall village."
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
Posted: Sep 08, 2007 4:46pm
by Cheshire Cat
((ty))
Trixy fallowed them
Re: Naruto
Posted: Sep 09, 2007 5:17am
by *Sakura*
(wait Neko Rulez I've got the leaf village scrolls not you and there is no way you could have goten to the sand village so fast,you have to cross the desert for 3 days to get to the sand village and the fifth hokage ain't dead like I said in the begining of the role play she went on a mission and Ichigo is replacing her for a while)
Ichigo: me and Trixy will go with you Lee!!
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
Posted: Sep 09, 2007 6:51am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(well lets just say they are very fast ok?..I didn't feel like at the time to waste three days getting to one placce ok?...)
Narumi yawnns,looking at the sand villages scroll."Hmm..this won't hard to remember
Re: Naruto
Posted: Sep 09, 2007 8:48am
by *Sakura*
(ok but I still have the leaf village scrolls)
Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)
Posted: Sep 09, 2007 9:05am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(I already said I took the leaf village scroll..i'm not taking back what I post..that would take to long..)
Re: Naruto
Posted: Sep 09, 2007 9:15am
by *Sakura*
(fine fine)
Ichigo:the scrolls have been stolen I failed this village guys...