Page 142 of 162
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 8:57pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(Gotta go bye ^^)
Roxel sighed,"I don't know but we must leave till we find out
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 9:02pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(byes me too soon)
*THe girls nod* alright then
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 26, 2007 10:09am
by Fujiwara
Roxas finished the watermelon. "Yummy"
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 26, 2007 10:15am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*demyx nods*
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 26, 2007 8:18pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel smiled,taking them to where Anti was.
Anti stood there with a sad,depressed look on his face"....."
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 26, 2007 9:53pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*namine runs to anti* wht happened anti?
*Senka stood back and watche*
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 26, 2007 9:54pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Anti looks at her with a frown"I can't stop them..I can't stop this war..how useless am I Namine?"
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 26, 2007 9:55pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Namine hugs anti* your not useless. Sometimes they just wont listen..maybe together we can *she said*
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 26, 2007 9:57pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Anti frowned,"I don't know...I just don't feel strong enough anymore..
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 26, 2007 9:59pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*senka frowns feeling bad for him*
That isnt true..*Nanime said sounding slightly angry*
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 26, 2007 10:02pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Anti frowned,holding up his hand as a dark light shines from it."You see this light?This signals that the King is ordering them to stop.Now look..their still fighting...I can't even make my own creations stop.
Roxel frowned slightly sighing."Senka..lets leave them alone ok?
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 2:16am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*senka nods to roxel*
*namine takes his none glowing hand and focuses on trying to make it brighter. She is a witch in the sense*
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 2:16am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*senka nods to roxel*
*namine takes his none glowing hand and focuses on trying to make it brighter. She is a witch in the sense*
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 11:17am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Anti looks at her and sighs,"Namine...."
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 28, 2007 12:36am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Namine just smiles focusing still on the darkness she seems to able to make it brighter*
Re: KH2
Posted: Oct 28, 2007 8:48am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Thank you.."He smiled,focusing the darkness and making it shine brightly over the area and both the nobodies and heartless stop fighting.