Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily says"hey sakura lets pick up some treats for tonight"and she says"ok lets"we gert some food and then i say"kero is going to go crazy"and me and her laugh and says"yep he is"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily says"i wonder if madison will call us back?"and sakura says"yea i wonder?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
"dang i could only buy these item is with crime mmmmmmmm me got an idea"
I'm back
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily says"i wonder how many cards are still out there?"and sakura says"i don't know we will have to see"and i say"ok we will just see"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily says"lets try madison again"and sakura"ok lets"as she call her again
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily says"hm..lets see if she calls us back"and then sakura says"yea lets see"as we walk in and put the stuff up and kero come down and say"where did you go?"and i says"shopping"and he says"did you bring candy?"and me and sakura nod and he says"yea candy candy"as me and sakura laugh
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily says"this will be so fun"and sakura says"yea it will"and kero says"yea but candy"and i says"we wait for madison"and sakura says"i will give her a call again"as she calls here
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily and sakura try again but we don't get her and then i say"lets watch a movie and make some popcorn"and kero says"popcorn yea!!!"and sakura says"ok lets do"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
"i bet i can do it with the chance of going to prison"
I'm back
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born
Emily says"sakura iam happy you came"and she says"me to"as we wait for madison to call
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
