Page 16 of 43

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:15pm
by Angel of Music
"Sempai-san..." Makoto whispered. She hesitated, then allowed her demon powers to transform her. Her hair turned white and her ears and tail went black. She picked Xavier up and lightly leapt out of the tree, running back towards the school as fast as she would force herself to go. 'This is all my fault' she thought, self-hatred blossoming inside her. "I'm sorry." she said quietly. She ran into the hallway and attempted to locate the nurse's office.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:17pm
by Brittle Bullet
Xavier opened his eyes a little and looked at Makoto.
"It's... not your fault, I was just trying... trying to save you." he smiled between fits of coughs.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:22pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Shino sitting down with anegl in his lap sighed lightly.HIs right eye was pulsing and he holds it abit in pain."Hmm..she got away I see.."(btw his right eye looks like the one in my icon)His shadow goes and follows the girl entering the room."You did a great job of protecting her..now your hurt..what are you going to do now?

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:22pm
by Angel of Music
*Makoto forced a smile and burst into the nurse's office. The nurse looked startled, but she didn't question. Makoto gently laid Xavier on the empty cot and explained what happened to the nurse, carefully ommitting certain parts she thought might get someone into trouble. Then, she adjourned to the hallway. Her legs would no longer support her and she collapsed against the wall with a defeated and dejected look on her face. 'I can't believe it...he nearly died and it's my fault. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...' she thought bitterly, burying her face in her hands.*

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:27pm
by Brittle Bullet
The nurse examined Xavier quickly, and laughed.
"Oh boy, I've seen many cases of this before. Wore yourself completely out, huh? Simple answer. Just drink this syrum and you'll be right back in action."
Xavier nodded weakly and took a sip of the syrum. After a few moments, his face turned red and his eyes lit up.
"Yaaahh! What is this stuff, lady?" Xavier shouted, jumping to his feet and looking for a glass of water.
"It's water enhanced with the essense of fire. Guaranteed to make anyone want to move around. I'm still expecting you to take it easy, you have some internal injuries." the nurse told him. Xavier, who had just chugged down a glass of water, nodded and waved as he walked out the door.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:30pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Shino sighs some and calls his shadow back."Nightime is soon to come..."He looked up at the sky as his right eye pulses again."Weird.."

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:33pm
by Angel of Music
*Makoto winced as her back hit the wall and glanced behind her. Her back had left blood on the wall. She reached behind her and felt her shoulder and part of her back, wincing again. She hadn't noticed the wound, and she couldn't remember much about how she got it. She sighed and leaned back again, ignoring the stinging in her back. 'It's not that bad...' she convinced herself, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.*

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:35pm
by Brittle Bullet
"Looks like you got a bit of a wound there." Xavier said, a look of concern on his face as he shut the door to the nurse's office. He had his hands casually in his pockets, trying to relax and not stress his body too much.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:35pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Shino stands and puts angel in his pocket.He thens travels through the shadows and appears infront of Makoto."Hello"he waves like he was her friend or something

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:37pm
by Angel of Music
*Makoto shook her head and smiled at Xavier.* "No, it's alright. Are you okay?" she asked, concern finding its way into her features. She waved her hand at Shino, not really paying attention to who she was waving at. She also shifted so that her back was concealed from Xavier's view.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:40pm
by Brittle Bullet
"You sure you're okay? If you're tired or anything the nurse in there has some water that is sure to wake you back up. And uh," Xavier said, rubbing the back of his head, "thanks. Thanks for bringing me back to the nurse's office."

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:40pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiles and kneels down behind her."I see shadow attacked you..I can't have you dieing now.."he forms a black bubble that floats above his hand.He then puts a black shard inside of the bubble and puts it inside of her.The cuts then heal up on her back and Shino smiles."All better."

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:43pm
by Angel of Music
*Makoto goes bright pink and shakes her head.* "Why did you help me like that? You almost died, Sempai-san. I'm sorry for being so much trouble." she bowed her head, then turned to Shino. "Thank you." she said nervously, avoiding eye contact.

(I have to go again. I'll try and get back on later. If I can't, I'll be here tomorrow.)

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:47pm
by Brittle Bullet
"I didn't... heh... I didn't want anything to happen to you. And please, don't call me your sempai. I'm no better or higher rank than you are. Just... call me Xavier, alright?" Xavier smiled.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:49pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Shino walks away,grinning with a dark smile."I love messing with people."He laughs softly.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 14, 2007 12:53pm
by Angel of Music
*Makoto took a minute to process this information. It confused her, mostly because no one had ever shown anything even close to compassion to her.* "Xavier-san?" she asked quietly, giving a small smile.

((OOC: Okay, I'm really leaving this time. ^_^; Bye.))