Page 16 of 21

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 9:20pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
And if you actually saw pictures of Seras and me you'd be drooling all over yourself

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 9:26pm
by Seras
Espcially Aoi. God, if only you could have seen all that I've seen. dammit now I'm horny. Thanks alot Aoi.

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 9:24am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ *thinking about what Aoi and Sears look like* =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 10:47am
by Amray
I know what they look like. But don't worry about it Brown-Eyed Boy, they're freaks. They both have two big lumps on their upper-chests, it's weird!

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 1:06pm
by Baby Duck
LAMO!!!! I Have a feeling Amray is starting to get me into flat-chests.

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 3:09pm
by Seras
I dont have big lumps... medium ones maybe. But I love my boobs *hugs herself*

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 3:33pm
by Dretlin
What the hell is a lump?

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 3:35pm
by Seras
he's talking about boobs.

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 4:10pm
by Dretlin
This terminology is baffaling Seras.

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 4:12pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Amray likes things that more resemble guys.....aka flat chest and short hair j/k

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 4:20pm
by Seras
dret... I got it and I've been in the sun all day, my brain should be fried.

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 10:34pm
by cheetahfear
your sixteen well thats ok and how would i know that i guess it was aoi that said she was in her twenties oh and about the rich thing when i got emancipated i got insurance money as well as inheritance and i dont think it would take much but i am quite stingy and for me drooling over you well there has only ever been one girl that i wanted and could not get and thats cause she was the perfect christian girl and i was a sinner in her eyes :( in any case compared to her you just cant compete.

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 6:24am
by Goldenwolf
well maybe you should change your sinning ways and prove yaself to her

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 7:28am
by Aoi Sakuraba
Goldenwolf wrote:well maybe you should change your sinning ways and prove yaself to her
as if that'll ever happen.....

The only kind of girl he can get is those loose girls who spread their legs for anything. Any decent girl would talk to him once and tell him to run along.

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 8:06am
by Seras
Cheetahfear I have no idea what you just said. I read it but didn't comprehend it. But it's okay if I don't compare to your perfect girl because I don't want you. I want someone much much better.

Re: Why do anime chicks have such big boobs?

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 10:19am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
way to tell him Seras.


cheetahfear, i feel your pain.....girls can be just, so fickle at times(24/7). nothing against them, just that they can be such PITAs...