Page 154 of 162

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 4:50pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*demyx smiles and laughs* lets go dry off

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 4:56pm
by Fujiwara
"Okay" Roxas follows Demyx

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 5:30pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*demys grabs some towels* ok

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 5:37pm
by Fujiwara
Roxas took one towel from Demyx and put it on his head

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 6:06pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Demyx smiles*

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 8:14am
by Fujiwara
He started to towel dry his hair

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 10:53am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*demyx towel dries his hair as well*

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 6:05pm
by AnimeAngel34
(ok lost)

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 8:34pm
by Fujiwara
(You're exactly where you were last time you were on, I believe)

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 9:18pm
by Fujiwara
(I forgot to post...didn't I? :heh: )

Roxas pulled the towel onto his shoulders. His hair was poofy

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 7:36am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Demyx's hair was just fine* Hehe you got poofy hair

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 11:55am
by Fujiwara
Roxas quickly tries to fix his hair with his hands, but he sticks his tongueout at Demyx in the process

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 2:22pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel nods,"But where though?I'm sure their are prob more of those Tarzan guys here don't ya think?"

Anti smiled,"Maybe your just scary Namine?

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 3:54pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Im not scary * Namine said* Not yet..

I dont think so..but..maybe...or worse.. *Senka said*

*Demyx laughs*

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 3:59pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Anti chuckled,"What is that suppose to mean?"

Roxel smiled,"Yea the jungle holds alot of secrets.Lets try not to find them ok?"He said smiling at her

(Nice avi :heh: )

Re: KH2

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 4:40pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(^^ Yea hehe)

I agree *Senka said*

I can be nasty..maybe.. *namine laughs*