Page 17 of 32

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 14, 2007 3:48pm
by AnimePrinceRJ
"muhahahahahahahahha" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 14, 2007 3:52pm
by AnimeAngel34
Emily says"i fell a heart card"and sakura says"yea me to"and kero says"yea lets go"

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 14, 2007 4:09pm
by AnimePrinceRJ
"yeah police officers time to get busted"

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 14, 2007 4:20pm
by AnimeAngel34
Emily says"its over here"and kero says"its a feather"and i says"yea this is the card?"

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 14, 2007 5:21pm
by AnimePrinceRJ
"hey police officers i saw some robbers in the shirt isle"
Police officer 1:"ok we're on it"
Police officer 2:"we'll get them"
*they then run off*
"hehehehehehehehehehe time to steal somethings"

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 14, 2007 9:04pm
by AnimeAngel34
Emily says"look there it is"and sakura says"yea find its true form"and i say"i can't"kero says"you can look for it"and i look for it and i say"its a swan"and kero says"get it before feather get everwhere"and i say"return to your form feather card"and i get it i says"yea i got it"and sakura says"yea you did"

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 15, 2007 2:35pm
by AnimePrinceRJ
"mmmmmmmmmmmm"

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 16, 2007 4:24pm
by AnimeAngel34
Emily says"wow this is so fun"and sakura says"yea its fun for me to"and i nod and say"yep lets go back"and kero says"yea candy"as me and sakura giggle

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 16, 2007 4:46pm
by AnimePrinceRJ
"time to use my gun"

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 16, 2007 4:58pm
by AnimeAngel34
Emily says"i wonder if i will ever get a fly card?"and sakura says"you will don't worry"as we walk back home

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 16, 2007 5:00pm
by AnimePrinceRJ
"muhahaha"

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 16, 2007 5:04pm
by AnimeAngel34
Emily says"come on lets go and watch a movie"and sakura nods and says"ok lets go"

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 16, 2007 5:08pm
by AnimePrinceRJ
"time steal some stuff"

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Feb 16, 2007 5:14pm
by AnimeAngel34
Emily and sakura go back and then i say"i wonder where madison is?"and sakura says"yea me to"

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Mar 17, 2007 7:34pm
by AnimePrinceRJ
"now mmmmmmmmmmm aww computers muhahhahahaha oh what the heck"(can i swear)
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)

[Chorus]
I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I've become so tired so much more aware
I've becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
And every second I waste is more than I can take

[Chorus]
I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I've become so tired so much more aware
I've becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

[Chorus]
I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I've become so tired so much more aware
I've becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

[Chorus]
I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Is everything what you want me to be
I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Is everything what you want me to be

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 1:12pm
by AnimeAngel34
(wow)
Emily says"ok lets play a game"and kero says"iam hungry"and me and sakura giggles and i say"lets go make dinner"and sakura says"yep lets go"and kero says"yea food"