Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A Neverending Journey

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Would this make a good anime movie series?

Yes
2
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *his dream ends, and starts to dream of Yukina*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*looking out the window*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *says "Yukina." in his sleep*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*blinked at went over to him*yah?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *says "I will do anything to keep you alive, even if it one day I have to destroy the soul orbs." in my sleep*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*blushed darkly and went back over to the window seal and sat there*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *is still sleeping*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*looks out window and fell asleep around dawn*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *wakes up* what a weird dream. *looks at Yukina, who fell asleep* awww. *lifts Yukina up, and puts her in the bed*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*as soon as she felt the softness of the bed sat up fast*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *sees you awake*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looks at him* oh ah morning..
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: morning. I had a dream. I dreamt of a desert with a large pyramid.

Merlon: *comes into the inn* You did eh?

Alex: Merlon, what brings you here?

Merlon: A villager came to my study told me you would be here. Now, about that dream. Since you're the chosen one, the orb's location is always in your head.

Alex: So, does that mean I know where the next orb is?

Merlon: yes. I believe the orb's in the Baked Sun Desert.
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*smiled*then lest go...^^
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: How about after you sleep? You kept watch all night
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:* smiled*its ok^^ im not even tired....
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Locked