Page 17 of 20

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 16, 2005 7:49am
by ANGEL OF HELL
=P~ =P~ =P~ *speechless* =P~ =P~ =P~

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 16, 2005 10:10am
by kamon
...good God, I'm gone for less then a week and I miss an orgy! Well, at least it was AOH and not chibi

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 16, 2005 10:16am
by chibi1229
what is that suppose to mean

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 16, 2005 10:23am
by kamon
Pure and simple, I like AOH better than you, that's all

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 16, 2005 1:51pm
by chibi1229
im out bi

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 16, 2005 5:27pm
by ANGEL OF HELL
now its ur guys turn! :wink: gets in between sso's legs and starts licking her pussy. after about a min. of that switches over to delights* u guys like that?

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 16, 2005 7:21pm
by hyper_kitty_blue99
*She walks in slowly,her tranchcoat flapping in the non existent wind and she smiles looking at the orgy ensuing around her*
'This will be fun' *She thinks and suddenly throws off her trench coat, as more of an entrance then a hiderence and stares at everyone around her*
*She wears dark red and tall,juicy platform boots that run up the lengh of her thigh,meeting a pcv bustier that then forms into a breast restranint..She grins and takes a whip out of her back pocket and walks up to the crowd*
"Are you all ready to play?" *She says"

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 17, 2005 8:21am
by kamon
*stares a hot chick* Must...wait...for raven *chugs bottle of gin* WHERE THE HELL IS RAVEN???!!!

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 17, 2005 1:44pm
by kamon
*pulls up chjair, pulls out cigar, lights it with pyrokinesis, but doesn't smoke it* I can wait...I..am *writhes as his inner wolf struggles to get out* strong...I..won't..give in...*howells loudly* RAVEN!!! I MISS YOU SO!!! *howells mourfully*

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 17, 2005 4:51pm
by Karasu
*walks in noticing kamon in the far corner smoking a corner...seeing the lust in his eyes just wanting to explode out of him i make my way twards him slowly taking my clothes off piece by piece*

Re: re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 17, 2005 9:21pm
by Silver Sailor Orion
ANGEL OF HELL wrote:now its ur guys turn! :wink: gets in between sso's legs and starts licking her pussy. after about a min. of that switches over to delights* u guys like that?
OH YEAH, u kno i do...

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 18, 2005 4:53am
by Sailor Golden Angel
*Walks in wearing red lace bra and matching thong and garter with stilettos*

Not interupting am I?

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 18, 2005 8:19am
by kamon
Sorry, the limit for orgies for me is two women, but I'm sure AOH or chibi would be happy to give you some of the worst kind of thrills. As for me, IF ANYONE DOES AS MUCH AS LOOK AT SSO AND RAVEN, THEY'RE LUNCHMEAT!!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT RAVEN'S BACK :love: :love: \:D/ \:D/

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 18, 2005 8:51am
by Sailor Golden Angel
*Walks over to Delight, then slowly walks arround her*

*Kisses her neck, caressing her breasts*

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 18, 2005 5:21pm
by ANGEL OF HELL
so...many...girls! =P~ =P~ =P~ :love: :love:

re: Hentai RP!

Posted: Aug 18, 2005 5:35pm
by Delight
*Moves her hands down Golden Angel's back, pressing her body against hers.*