Page 18 of 43

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:14am
by Brittle Bullet
"Yeah... I do." Xavier said, it was his turn to turn a pink tint this time.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:31am
by Matt the Vampire Slayer
((Still Angel...^_^))

*Makoto processed this information for a moment and let it sink in. Then, she smiled again, transformed into a cat, and lept up on his head.* "Thank you, Xavier-san!" she said exuberantly.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:33am
by Brittle Bullet
"No problem." Xavier smiled, looking on top of his head to Makoto.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:33am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Shino sits with his sister ontop of the school's roof.I dislike going to class...so lets skip for today..ok?"He laughs some.

Ree"I was going to anyway."She said as she was playing a psp,one of her favorite things to do is play games.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:36am
by Matt the Vampire Slayer
"Xavier-san....am I worthless?" Makoto asked suddenly from on top of his head. Her tail flicked back and forth, and her eyes were curious. Kit's ears perked up again. Her father ahd told her that so many times. She wondered why Makoto was hinting at that now, especially to someone she just met.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:38am
by Brittle Bullet
"No, and you never will be. Where'd you get a crazy idea like that?" he asked, grabbing her off his head and holding her out in front of him.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:41am
by Matt the Vampire Slayer
*Makoto mewed and gave him an innocent look. 'Maybe he'll still be my friend if I tell him...but I don't want to upset him...but keeping something from him might upset him more...'her inner conflict raged, but she finally made a decision.* "My...uhh...my daddy told me." she said in an embarassed tone.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:46am
by Brittle Bullet
"Let me guess: he was drunk." Xavier asked, but didn't need an answer. "Well, he may have said that, but trust me, I couldn't care less what anyone else said about you." he assured to her with a nod.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:49am
by Nyko
Zeiram falls asleep in her chair
"..."

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:50am
by Matt the Vampire Slayer
*Makoto had been about to answer the 'he ws drunk' question, but she could tell he wasn't asking. His other words were so reassuring that she smiled, which was hard to tell cause she was a cat, but it lit her eyes up. She nodded and began to purr contentedly.*

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:53am
by Brittle Bullet
"Why don't you turn back to your human form? That way I can tell when you're happy, sad, or bored." Xavier laughed.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:59am
by Matt the Vampire Slayer
*Makoto laughed and jumped off of his head, then transformed again, her smile still in place.* "Sorry, Xavier-san. I'm used to being a cat most of the time." she said apologetically, grinning sheepishly.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 12:02pm
by Brittle Bullet
"That's odd, because today's the first day I've transformed into a wolf in over a year." Xavier grinned, rubbing the back of his head.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 12:04pm
by Matt the Vampire Slayer
"Really? Well, I just never had an actual place to stay, so stray cat was really the only option for me." Makoto admitted, giggling. Kit ran up and lept at her, and Makoto caught her a few inches from her face. "There you are! Where have you been?" she asked brightly. Kit didn't answer, just gave her a surprised look.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 12:06pm
by Brittle Bullet
"Well, before I came here, my home was the forest. Eating apples and sleeping in trees isn't as bad as you'd think." Xavier laughed before looking at Kit.
"What's with the surprised face?" he asked the cat.

Re: Half-Demon High

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 12:13pm
by Matt the Vampire Slayer
The forest?" Makoto asked excitedly. She hadn't ever thought of that. Living on the streets had been her way to go, and it hadn't been pleasant.

"Makoto's reaction to you." Kit said simply, as if that explained everything.