Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Oh, fine," Nana sighed, exasperated. "I'd get in trouble if you didn't go to class anyway . . ."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward smiled, he didn't think she'd take his hand so he let it drop to his side and stood up to give her room
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"So where did you come from?" Nana asked as she grabbed the railing and stood up.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward smiled, he was right. "Small town in the mountains" He followed her again
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Nana smirked. "Well, that explains a few things. City's different from the country, isn't it?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Yes, everyone out in the country is nice, polite. But people here from the way you act about them seem mean." Edward said making an assessment
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"That's because no one cares and no one ever . . ." Nana trailed off abruptly as she saw a group of students coming down the stairs.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward watched the students closly, seeing how bad they really were
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Hello, everybody!" Nana said cheerfully as she raised her hand and waved shyly. "How can I help you?"
The students laughed quietly and whispered amongst themselves.
"Could you make some room so we can go down the stairs?" one of them asked, imitating Nana's fake mirth. "Oh, but don't turn around. Go backwards so we can see your pretty face."
With a smile still on her face, Nana nodded and cautiously placed one foot behind her, feeling for the step/
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward stopped Nana by placing a firm hand on her back. Edward smiled at them "She can't go down backwards, she might fall down, and I'd feel terrible if she got hurt. Now you on the other case," He looked at the person who had told Nana to go down the stairs backwards "Well it'd do you some good to fall down a few flights. So please go right ahead" He motioned with his arm the flights of stairs. He moved his hand to the rail.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Ninja_X
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 485
Joined: Oct 25, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Male

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Ninja_X »

well alright then lets leave *throws some 20's on the table* *walks to his car opens the door and gets in opens the door for Rizel* are you coming?
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel nodded meekly. "I suppose . . ."
-
"What the hell are you doing?" Nana hissed. "You don't talk back to them!" She gestured hurriedly in the direction of the students that were now whispering amongst themselves.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward leaned down so his mouth was by her ear and whispered "I'm not you remember" He nudged her forward.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

One student stepped down a few steps until he was standing in front of Nana.
"Go down. Now."
Nana shifted uneasily, unsure of what to do at the moment.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Edward was standing right behind Nana, he wasn't going to let her move. "How about you go down, we go up?" He reached past Nana and quickly grabbed onto the guy's wrist and pulled him down hard, he couldn't do much more with Nana standing there so he pushed him down some of the stairs. The guy stummbled down some of the stairs and Edward gently nudged Nana forward "Can we go to class now Nana?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Before Nana could respond, another student grabbed a handful of her hair. The guy Edward had shoved down stood up and grabbed her arm with a menacing look on his face.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Locked