Page 18 of 37

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 2:35pm
by Demyx
She came back out, and frowned. "Is there really something interesting out there?" She looked over his shoulder, her hair falling around her. She thinks, 'Damn its been a while since I had my hair down... maybe I should cut it.'

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 2:37pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiled,walking over to her"Wow..you look very beautiful with your hair down."He said running his fingers through it"Why don't you have it down always?"

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 2:43pm
by Demyx
"Cause its in my way." She said, blushing as she bat his hand away. "Its too long. I really don't know why I don't just get it cut shorter."

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 2:45pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Aww...I like your hair..don't cut it to short now...you'll still look cute but you'll beautiful with long hair trust me."

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 2:47pm
by Demyx
She snorted, and grabbed her brush off of the table. "Its not as if I haven't done it before. And being a demon there are certain processes I can regulate as I want."

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 2:48pm
by Nyko
Di smiled and nodded "yes im Di" she looked around the room "wheres Kya"

Kya jumped back accidently and fell off "crap"

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 2:51pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He sighed,"I know that much...do what you want then.."He said patting her on the head and sitting back down on the couch.
-
Sion sighed,appearing behind her when she fell"Gotcha!"He caught her in his arms,floating down slowly

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 2:52pm
by Nyko
Kya looked at Sion "let go" she fussed to get free

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 2:54pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Sion shook his head,"No.."

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 2:56pm
by Demyx
Koryu sighed, shaking her head, and put her hair back into a loose ponytail. "Let's go find your friends. They probably think you're dead or something. Or that I am. Or both. One or the other."

Kohaku looked at Di, and sighed. "She, uh, went out. Somewhere."

Aaron burst into the room with Di and Kohaku in it, and was gasping. "Hey, bro, I've been looking for you! Sis has been gone a really long time, you know?"

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 3:00pm
by Nyko
Kya pushed away from Sion "LET GO!!" she yelled and everyone on the street looked at them

Di looked at Kohaku then Aaron "hi" she smiled

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 3:00pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
I guess.."He stood up,"But..since I went through all that trouble.."he holds her hand into his"I get to hold your hand as we search.

Sion smiled,"You actlike I was hurting you or somethin..besides I saved you..be nicer ok?'

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 3:03pm
by Nyko
Kya looked at Sion "and did i want u to save me" people were still staring "WHAT THE HELL ARE U LOOKING AT" she yellled at the people and they scrambled off

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 3:05pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Sion laughed,"Come on.."He grabs her by the arm and pulls her along with him

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 3:08pm
by Nyko
Kya resisted "no"

Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 3:09pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Come on now..I won't turn you in..just follow me