Page 18 of 24

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 5:30pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Accel rubbed her back "its ok" he said closing his eyes

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 5:57pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Michiyo heated her hands and rubbed her eyes to melt the ice. "I'm....I'm sorry." She backed up into a wall.

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 5:59pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Accel looked confuzed "you did not do anything...." he said sitting down

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 6:12pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Michiyo slid down the wall untill she was sitting on the floor. "I just wanna go home I'm of no use here."

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 6:14pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Accel frownd "thats not true.....your a great friend and....i want you to stay and don't say your of no use because to me you have all the use in the world.....so don't say that.....besides practice makes perfect" he said

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 6:20pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Michiyo's voice grew sullen. "I envy you. You didn't grow up blind and anlone no family no friends." She hugged her knees.

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 6:23pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Accel grew a little sad and angry "i did not have a family long.....i watched them die.........the only thing that is different is your blind and i admire that you are indeed stronger then i...but don't say i did have a family and friends because most were killed..." he calmed down and ten sat by her "i want to be your friend and i want to be there for you....."

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 6:29pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Michiyo leaned into his shoulder. "I'm not that strong you know I lived off fear."

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 6:34pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Accel "i still admire you.." he said brushing a hand through her hair gently

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 6:48pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Michiyo sighed and stood up placing her hand on her head. "Why does......my head....feel so.....hot?" she stumbled a bit and passed out shatering her sunglasses as she hit the floor.

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 7:10pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Accel stood up "Michiyo??? You ok? Michiyo??" he shook her and then looked at her for a min

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 7:27pm
by Emo_Alchemist
"Can you please stop yelling? It's not making me feel any better." She picked out a few pieces of glass from her eyes. "I haven't had a fever in a few years. It caught me off gaurd."

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 7:44pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Accel sits there not saying anything

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 10:03pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Xin omiyashi wrote:Xin shrugged "uhh go get ready like you said?"

she hit herself over the head "oh yea"

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 10:41pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Xin waited

Re: Military School

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 10:47pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
she ran and attack Xin and kiss him on the cheek "ready"