Page 18 of 18

re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????

Posted: Jan 21, 2006 7:01pm
by smart and sassy
kool

re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????

Posted: Jan 27, 2006 9:20pm
by Idris
I think Faye is.

re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????

Posted: Apr 19, 2006 7:39am
by Mistress Elysium
Ok-back to SPIKE!He's so beyond awesome.SEXY!!!!!!!His attitude,his fighting style,his ship,oh god. =P~ I need napkin to wipe my drool. :oops: There are plenty of hot guys-but Spikes undoubtly the hottest.I found a place w/ a Spike wall scroll-I want it so bad!!!!!I didn'thave enough money-I almost through a fit!!!

re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????

Posted: Jun 07, 2006 4:20pm
by watermage
Sure. I like Spike, but I wouldn't go overboard for him. He's rather peculiar, but I guess everyone is.

Re: Who thinks Spike Is SEXY?????

Posted: Jul 15, 2006 8:30am
by blue crow
hes not sexy at all