Page 19 of 24
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 10:28am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
Yachiru strts playing with the butterfly, trying to catch it.
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 3:50pm
by Fujiwara
Hitsugaya held out his hand and the butterfyl landed on it.
(What's the message?)
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 5:54am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
(i dunno....make it up as we go along..??????)
Yachiru was bugging Hitsuguya now. "What does it say???? Is it a hollow? Or maybe a big fight that might cost us our lives?? I hope its that one. I want to fight!!!!" Runs over to Kage. "Kage..." SHe puts on a pouty face. "I want to fight...Can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee???"
Kage sighed. "Only if it is a fight and only if Hitsuguya says yes."
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 4:13pm
by Fujiwara
Hitsugaya looked up. "Soul Society is under attack"
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 4:31pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*kazuki looks suprised* Oh No...
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 4:32pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*kazuki looks suprised* Oh No...
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Feb 28, 2008 6:19am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
Yachiru got excited. "Can I fight? Can I fight?"
Kage picked her up. "We both have to fight.....what a drag."
Yachiru got excited. "YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go, I'll tell you where to go K!!" She suddenly decided to call him K because it was kinda of a girlish name.
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Mar 01, 2008 2:04pm
by Fujiwara
"You won't" Histugaya said to Yachiru. "Anyone who follows your directions is foolish"
(How do they get between soul Society and the human world?)
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Mar 01, 2008 5:01pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(arent there special spots that teleport them?)
*Kazuki sighs and gets a small bag of supplies they may need like bandages and water incase that they come across the wounded shinigami before they get into battle*
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 8:32pm
by Fujiwara
(Maybe...?)
Hitsugaya ran from the room, toward the spot that would teleport them to Soul Society
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 8:39pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(i wouldnt know lol)
*kazuki ran after him followed by the others*
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Mar 06, 2008 5:39am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
(I believe its with the Hell's Butterfly)
Kage and Yachiru followed behind them. "Make sure everyone gets a Hell's Butterfly!"
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Mar 06, 2008 8:46am
by .:Ritsuka:.
(ok)
*Kazuki grabbed one when they reached the area where more were*
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Mar 08, 2008 5:44pm
by Lieutenant Nanao Ise_101
(can I join as Izuru Kira?)
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 8:38pm
by Fujiwara
(Sure)
Hitsugaya held onto his butterfly and waited at Matumoto jumped around, trying to catch one ever so 'gracefully'. Hitsugaya was amazed she didn't knock herself in the head with her chest.
Re: Bleach RP
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 8:22am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*kazuki watches in amusement*