Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A Neverending Journey

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Would this make a good anime movie series?

Yes
2
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Buzzar: Oh really? *flaps his wings real hard, his feathers fly out as projectiles*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina :*smerks and holds her hand up,a hudge gust of wind comes out of no where and sends them back at buzzar*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Buzzar: *flys low to avoid the attack*

Alex: *starts to hack away at Buzzar*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*sighs and just lets him*...alex we do need to make it there by night fall....
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: I'll finish this old bird off easy! *gives Buzzar a big whack on the head, causing him to fall*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*smiled and look his hand*come on *flys over the canyon and half way to the desert*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: when do we land?

ooc- desert song

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... esert2.mid
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*lands*now...*looks and ees a small vilage*comeon thats where we are staying tonight
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Ok, then can we meet your comrads the next day.

ooc- desert outpost song

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... utpost.mid
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

(sweet)

Yukina:*laughed* they live in that village....
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: I hope none of them are treasure theives.

Gao: Don't be sure about.

Alex: Great, a dog with boxing gloves.

Gao: Don't mock me. The name's Gao.

ooc- Gao's pic

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff40 ... aomon_.gif
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

ooc-digimon! lol

Yukina:*growled*you know im getting pretty anoyed and tierd so back off!*looked extreamly pissed*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Gao: Sorry about that Yukina. I didn't know you would be here.

Alex: Yukina, this mutt's your comrad?

Boomer: He's not the only one.

ooc- Boomer's pic

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/1/1e/32 ... o_Card.JPG
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina:*sighed*yes they are both my comrads and be nicer to them and Gao and Booner this is alex hes the chosen one...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Boomer: Pleased to meet you.

Gao: Sorry about snapping like that before.

Alex: It's alright, I think it's my third day here
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *sighed and sat down right were she was*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Locked