Page 20 of 22
Re: yoai pics
Posted: Jun 24, 2006 9:03am
by Symos
Just a reminder that this thread has been made to group all the yaoi in one place. Just to make it easy to find.
Re: yoai pics
Posted: Jun 29, 2006 2:25am
by Pyro Psycho
Re: yoai pics
Posted: Jun 29, 2006 4:43am
by Mistress of Yaoi
my top five
Posted: Jul 02, 2006 9:56pm
by Mistress of Yaoi
As most my yaoi followers will know I love youtube!!!
So i decided I'd make a top 5 list of my favourite yaoi AMV's on youtube, and here they are....
No. 5 Someday, Joey, Someday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF3v7Ab2wwg
If you know me then you will know that a while ago I went through a faze where I could not get enough of these two duelists. Ahhhhhhh the memories of puppyshipping. ^_^
No. 4 Card Captor Sakura-True Colors (Yukito & Touya yaoi AMV)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA3DYmgQgyg
I really dont think there is enough AMV out there for these two, they are both so kawai, and i reckon the song fits them so well.
No. 3 Total Yaoi AMV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn2jz_VR5H0
Noy a vid for yaoi haters indded, the song is Sex U Up by LFO. the song itself is hot and the clips ar just *faints* so bloody hot, but not the hottest out there. *wink*
2. Get Yourself a Bad Boy - Another Yaoi AMV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS9Uio4AkRA
To me there is noi better union than old backstreet boy songs and yaoi clips. I have only one comment for this vid.
And now the moment you've all been waiting for Mistress of yaoi's favourite Yaoi AMV. Now this took alot of thought cause there were many faourites, but there was one based on a short OVA series I kept coming back too. The number one yaoi AMV is......
Papa to Kiss in Heaven ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG6HdJKmmwQ
Yeah I know not as hardcore as the last too to some extent, but i love the series, love the song and the AMV was put together beautifully.
Well there it is hope you enjoyed it. and remember kids

Yaoi is not a genre, it's a lifestyle
Bye for now
Re: yoai pics
Posted: Aug 21, 2006 9:33am
by Coin~operated Boy<3
Re: yoai pics
Posted: Aug 22, 2006 3:41am
by Mistress of Yaoi
so you likey then

Re: yoai pics
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 6:00pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
pft i LOVEY IT *drool* XD
Re: yoai pics
Posted: May 16, 2007 12:39am
by Mistress of Yaoi
ikf you want to see some awsome amvs, then check out my favourites on my youtube profile, some of the best yaoi vids, also if you wanna see good yaoi animes look around for a user by the name Djblondie
Re: yoai pics
Posted: Nov 07, 2007 6:03am
by Nathan~Chevalier
YAOI!! FOR EVER!!!!
Re: yoai pics
Posted: Nov 08, 2007 2:05pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
yeah huh!

Re: The Yaoi Sticky
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 12:52am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
HELL YEA I LOVE YAOI AND FOR MY FRIENDS I WOULD SAY KISS MY ASS
BECAUSE
THEY SAY YAOI IS SICK
Re: The Yaoi Sticky
Posted: May 10, 2008 9:06pm
by Baby Duck
Does Domeki-kun's and Watanuki-kun's relationship count as yaoi, because i have a friend who hates me cuz I don't care...and that's kinda scary...
Re: The Yaoi Sticky
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 10:52am
by Hardcore
Baby Duck wrote:Does Domeki-kun's and Watanuki-kun's relationship count as yaoi, because i have a friend who hates me cuz I don't care...and that's kinda scary...
Would you really consider him/her a friend then? XD
Re: The Yaoi Sticky
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 2:30pm
by Baby Duck
Well, yeah cuz that is what I am, a friendly guy.
Re: The Yaoi Sticky
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 8:39pm
by Hardcore
Baby Duck wrote:Well, yeah cuz that is what I am, a friendly guy.
Well. He's not a
good friend then.
Re: The Yaoi Sticky
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 8:44pm
by Baby Duck
Your logic, she blinds me!