Page 20 of 29

Re: The anime you're currently watching ...is?

Posted: May 09, 2007 11:00am
by Shinogu
Peach Girl

Re: The anime you're currently watching ...is?

Posted: May 09, 2007 5:57pm
by The Realist
Lucky Star
Hayate no Gotoku
Galaxy Angel Ru~ne
And a couple of others.

Re: The anime you're currently watching ...is?

Posted: May 11, 2007 10:35pm
by Shinogu
Trinity Blood, the complete series. The finale wasn't that good.

Re: The anime you're currently watching ...is?

Posted: May 12, 2007 7:19am
by Sanger Zomvolt
Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu 09-15
Round Vernian Vifam 15-16

Re: The anime you're currently watching ...is?

Posted: May 15, 2007 8:50pm
by Shinogu
I am currently re-watching Koi Kaze. Seeing how Koshiro develop sexual feelings for his sister is a bit sick and disturbing.

Re: Your most recent viewing

Posted: May 17, 2007 11:08am
by darklestat
Full Metal Alchemist and Blood

Re: The anime you're currently watching ...is?

Posted: May 17, 2007 12:01pm
by Cold Revolver
Samurai X

Re: The anime you're currently watching ...is?

Posted: Jun 10, 2007 12:47am
by Faithless Fox
Afro Samurai.
Pretty tight show. Hella good music.

Re: The anime you're currently watching ...is?

Posted: Jun 11, 2007 11:41pm
by Lotus
Lucky Star - 9
Hayate no Gotoku - 10
Bokura ga Ita - 11
Black Lagoon - 12
Ouran High School Host Club - re-watching

Re: Your most recent viewing

Posted: Jun 16, 2007 1:46am
by Lestat69_99
I just finished a Martian Successor Nadesico marathon.... ALL episodes and remembering why I love watching the series...

Re: Your most recent viewing

Posted: Jul 07, 2007 11:39pm
by Dark Lilly
Here's 2007's viewing so far:


? - Ichi The Killer: Episode 0
This one is so violent and perverted it may turn out to have some merit. We’ll see as the discs are released.
9 - - Barefoot Gen: The Movies 1 & 2
Amazing! Another “Grave of The Fireflies.”
9 - Kyo Kara Maoh!
Lots of fun. Lots of cute guys. Some fight action but it is really for the fan girls.
9 - Le Chevalier D'Eon
The best to come along in a long time. Unique and compelling
9 - Speed Grapher
Grim at times but with great characters and villains
8 - R.O.D. TV
Took me a while to get to it but I am glad I did.
8 - Fantastic Children
Interesting story with odd character designs that take some getting used to
8 - GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka
A little silly and a lot of fun wrapped around a good message.
8 - Karas
Only seen the first disc but it has real promise.
8 - Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
It’s Gundam. It’s good.
8 - Mospeada, Genesis Climber
Classic. See it by itself and not part of the Robotech series
8 - Noein
I like it. Had it in my rental queue but not that it is on Sci-Fi I’ll watch it there.
8 - Saiyuki Reload Gunlock
Better than Reload but still not as good as the original
8 - Solty Rei
A little predictable but good.
8 - Tenjho Tenge
Kind of dumb in the beginning but when the get into character history it really picks up.
8 - The Place Promised in Our Early Days
Very nice.
8 - Paradise Kiss
About the fashion industry. Pretty sexy. Definatley aimed at a female audience.
7 - Black Cat
Wish the discs would be available quicker. Think I’ve seen three. May get better.
7 - Dears
Silly. A bit like Chobits
7 - Elemental Gelade
Couple endearing characters.
7 - Fate/Stay Night
Pretty good. Again, I wish I could see them without waiting so long between discs
7 - Genshiken: Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture
Fun.
7 - Ghost Stories
This anime may have been aimed at kids in Japan but ADV’s English dub isn’t. It is naughty and laugh out loud funny.
7 - Gravion Zwei
I’m a sucker for anything St. Germain.
7 - Gun Sword
Almost an 8 - but not quite.
7 - Hellsing Ultimate
Can’t see that much difference in it and the original so far
7 - Highlander: The Search for Vengeance
A collaboration. Western story franchise with Japanese Anime. I liked it. Again, almost an 8 - .
7 - Marmalade Boy
Almost ashamed to say it, but I actually like it.
7 - Melty Lancer
Pretty good.
7 - Mirage of Blaze OVA: Rebels of the River Edge
The OVA doesn’t resolve or improve on the original.
7 - Moon Phase (Tsukuyomi)
7 - Odin: Starlight Mutiny
7 - Petite Cossette, Le Portrait De
7 - Rumiko Takahashi: Anthology
7 - Salaryman Kintaro
7 - Shana
6 - Black Lion: Fear the Black Lion
6 - Black Magic M-6 - 6 - DVD
6 - Diamond Daydreams
6 - Grenadier
6 - Guardian of Darkness
6 - Hakkenden: Legend of the Dog Warriors
6 - I Shall Never Return
6 - If I See You in My Dreams OVA
6 - Ikki-Tousen
6 - Jinki: Extend
6 - Kannazuki No Miko
6 - Neo Tokyo
6 - Puppet Princess
5 - Dark Myth
5 - Desert Punk
Couldn’t get past the first disc. Too silly for me. But then I didn’t like the first year or so of Nurato.
5 - Gokudo
5 - eX-Driver
5 - Full Moon
5 - Sukisho
Boy/boy romance in a boy’s school …. And it’s dumb.
4 - Najica Blitz Tactics
Definitely not on the same level as Noir or Madlax but if you are into wall-to-wall panty shots you’ll like it.
4 - Blood Reign: Curse Of The Yoma
….. I don’t even remember what it was about ……

Re: The anime you're currently watching ...is?

Posted: Jul 09, 2007 8:33am
by Yuki~
Death Note!!! :mrgreen:

Re: Your most recent viewing

Posted: Jul 13, 2007 1:27am
by Lestat69_99
Street Fighter II V

Re: The anime you're currently watching ...is?

Posted: Jul 14, 2007 4:56am
by blue crow
claymore 15
episode 16 need to wait until next week :(
karin 18
funny anime

Re: Your most recent viewing

Posted: Jul 14, 2007 1:06pm
by Lestat69_99
The Vision of Escaflowne

Re: Your most recent viewing

Posted: Jul 15, 2007 8:56am
by r_a_i_n_e
Death Note, my current favorite