Page 194 of 196
Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Dec 11, 2006 6:09pm
by Ceraisian Alchemist
I came up with a brilliant Homunculus name for me. I'll be Homunculus_Minority.
(She's so much like Envy, but she's so much cuter, YET 1000X EVILER!!!!!!)
Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Dec 17, 2006 7:41pm
by Pyro Psycho
>__> Cuter than Envy huh?
Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Dec 25, 2006 11:41am
by JETZ
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! Okay later

Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Jan 01, 2007 12:19am
by JETZ
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Jan 01, 2007 12:33pm
by Ceraisian Alchemist
Homunculus Envy wrote:>__> Cuter than Envy huh?
Well, Minority has green eyes that look like shining sinful emeralds from the the blazeing depths of the bad place. (The good place for us Homunculi.)
Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Jan 06, 2007 10:09am
by Ice Angel
How come everytime I go away something weird happens here
](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Jan 08, 2007 8:40am
by Nathan~Chevalier
♥Coin-Operated Boy♥ wrote:omg! yeah lust was all depressed she thought he had forgottin her and got a new girlfriend.
ALKELIE!!!!!!!!!! *huggleS*
*HUGS BACK* howve you been kid? i miss yiou and lust, ill try to pop in when ever i get the chance. *kiss*
Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Jan 23, 2007 7:43pm
by ♥DIVA♥
awwwwwww pride. its been forever hun. we should catch up some time babez.

*huggles and kisses*
Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Feb 02, 2007 11:39am
by JETZ
Just stoppin by to say hi

... ... ... ok bye

Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Feb 03, 2007 10:40am
by ♥DIVA♥
Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Feb 03, 2007 8:25pm
by Pyro Psycho
O__O;; akward!
Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Feb 06, 2007 6:38pm
by Ayame Wolfhowl
hey, sorry i have been gone so long but i am back
Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Feb 09, 2007 4:09pm
by ♥DIVA♥
Pyro Psycho wrote:O__O;; akward!
GOD I LOVE IT! XD *hugs* howv you been envy?
Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Feb 09, 2007 5:36pm
by Ayame Wolfhowl
hey, lust^^, how are you?
Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 3:10pm
by Pyro Psycho
Homunculus Lust wrote:Pyro Psycho wrote:O__O;; akward!
GOD I LOVE IT! XD *hugs* howv you been envy?
I've been fine :3 as always xD
Re: Homunculus club
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 9:12pm
by Ayame Wolfhowl
what's the topic on here?