Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Sailor Moon characters

Who is your favorite sailor Scout?

Sailor Mars
4
14%
Sailor Venus
1
3%
Sailor Jupiter
3
10%
Sailor Moon
3
10%
Sailor Mercury
4
14%
Sailor Pluto
4
14%
Sailor Saturn
6
21%
Sailor Neptune
2
7%
Sailor Uranus
1
3%
Sailor Uranus
1
3%
 
Total votes: 29

Shuu-sama
Visitor

Post by Shuu-sama »

Hotaru is my favourite character.. and so is Professor Suichi Tomoe, his laughter is hilarious
julz012
Visitor

re: Fav character?

Post by julz012 »

i lurve tuxed0 mask.
s0 h0t... so... kute s0... Mmm
Strong Dark Magician Girl
Visitor

re: Fav character?

Post by Strong Dark Magician Girl »

My favorite is sailor venus :D
Guest
Visitor

re: Fav character?

Post by Guest »

i would say since im a grl- i love tuxedo mask- when he's in the white costume i like himtoo but i love minimoon-in canada theres a station kalled ytv and Sugar hosts it- she's the grl hoo duz the voice for rini in the english version
User avatar
Shining Star
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1438
Joined: Jan 18, 2005 1:51pm
Gender: Female

re: Fav character?

Post by Shining Star »

salior mercury rocks!!
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Emi
Visitor

re: Fav character?

Post by Emi »

im comin clean man. ~drops dead on floor~

four hours later. I WAKE UP ._.

ok ok i like Rini and Sailor Venus =^.^=
User avatar
Shining Star
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1438
Joined: Jan 18, 2005 1:51pm
Gender: Female

re: Sailor Moon characters

Post by Shining Star »

I like salior mercury and salior jupiter.
God is love. Because the love that He provides us with is the greatest love of all. And it is because of Him that we are able to love others, since He loved us first.

If you want to know more just pm me. :) He loves you despite what you might think.
Maslo
Visitor

re: Sailor Moon characters

Post by Maslo »

Mercury rules!!and one more thing: i haven't seen that from 6 years, it so Funny!!!
ROTFL!!!
Princess Barbie
Visitor

re: Fav character?

Post by Princess Barbie »

Sailor Venus is the coolest followed closely by Rei.
User avatar
davocio the shadow walker
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 424
Joined: Dec 11, 2005 5:20pm

re: Fav character?

Post by davocio the shadow walker »

I guess I'm a fan of the wiseman.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Fav character?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i love sailor mini moon
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Dreams
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 652
Joined: Aug 13, 2006 12:17am

Re: Fav character?

Post by Dreams »

Sailor Saturn/Hotaru Tomoe has always been and will always be my favorite!
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Fav character?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i love sailor moon and rini
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Himitsu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 743
Joined: Sep 19, 2006 9:18am

Post by Himitsu »

munch_the_bishi wrote:Hotaru, Setsuna, Makoto, and Seiya. Usagi-chan's too ditzy for me. ^_^;
yap and I'm adding sailor neptune and uranus on the list too :mrgreen:
Sabaku no Gaara ga daisuki desu!!! <3333333333333333333

Cosmic_Starmie is my LITTLE DELICIOUS and we dance together! C'mon everybody dance with us! Let's do the monkey!!
Himitsu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 743
Joined: Sep 19, 2006 9:18am

re: Fav character?

Post by Himitsu »

wait scratch that.. I'm removing makoto of the list.. I mean she's cool, strong and that.. but it's kinda boring that she keeps falling in love with every boy she meets and she's always comparing them with her ex.
Sabaku no Gaara ga daisuki desu!!! <3333333333333333333

Cosmic_Starmie is my LITTLE DELICIOUS and we dance together! C'mon everybody dance with us! Let's do the monkey!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Fav character?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

thats so ture
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Locked