Page 3 of 4

Posted: Jan 11, 2005 8:46pm
by Shuu-sama
Hotaru is my favourite character.. and so is Professor Suichi Tomoe, his laughter is hilarious

re: Fav character?

Posted: Feb 08, 2005 1:06am
by julz012
i lurve tuxed0 mask.
s0 h0t... so... kute s0... Mmm

re: Fav character?

Posted: Feb 17, 2005 12:53am
by Strong Dark Magician Girl
My favorite is sailor venus :D

re: Fav character?

Posted: Feb 20, 2005 8:03pm
by Guest
i would say since im a grl- i love tuxedo mask- when he's in the white costume i like himtoo but i love minimoon-in canada theres a station kalled ytv and Sugar hosts it- she's the grl hoo duz the voice for rini in the english version

re: Fav character?

Posted: Feb 20, 2005 8:46pm
by Shining Star
salior mercury rocks!!

re: Fav character?

Posted: Feb 21, 2005 5:22am
by Emi
im comin clean man. ~drops dead on floor~

four hours later. I WAKE UP ._.

ok ok i like Rini and Sailor Venus =^.^=

re: Sailor Moon characters

Posted: Feb 21, 2005 5:49am
by Shining Star
I like salior mercury and salior jupiter.

re: Sailor Moon characters

Posted: Feb 21, 2005 1:40pm
by Maslo
Mercury rules!!and one more thing: i haven't seen that from 6 years, it so Funny!!!
ROTFL!!!

re: Fav character?

Posted: Feb 28, 2005 11:42pm
by Princess Barbie
Sailor Venus is the coolest followed closely by Rei.

re: Fav character?

Posted: Jul 27, 2006 5:41pm
by davocio the shadow walker
I guess I'm a fan of the wiseman.

re: Fav character?

Posted: Jul 27, 2006 6:22pm
by AnimeAngel34
i love sailor mini moon

Re: Fav character?

Posted: Aug 29, 2006 9:01am
by Dreams
Sailor Saturn/Hotaru Tomoe has always been and will always be my favorite!

re: Fav character?

Posted: Aug 29, 2006 8:49pm
by AnimeAngel34
i love sailor moon and rini

Posted: Sep 24, 2006 3:36am
by Himitsu
munch_the_bishi wrote:Hotaru, Setsuna, Makoto, and Seiya. Usagi-chan's too ditzy for me. ^_^;
yap and I'm adding sailor neptune and uranus on the list too :mrgreen:

re: Fav character?

Posted: Sep 24, 2006 3:41am
by Himitsu
wait scratch that.. I'm removing makoto of the list.. I mean she's cool, strong and that.. but it's kinda boring that she keeps falling in love with every boy she meets and she's always comparing them with her ex.

re: Fav character?

Posted: Sep 24, 2006 7:35am
by AnimeAngel34
thats so ture