Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Tia and Zatch
-
**Luvergurl**
- Visitor
re: Tia and Zatch
OMG!!!!I am so sorry
!!!! Ok lets change the subject cuz this is really sad. 
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Tia and Zatch
Thats horrable.Dang I told my self I wouldn't cry.
I lost Chris(my old boyfriend)in a fire.
Sorry I brought that up.

Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Uchiha
- Visitor
Re: re: Tia and Zatch
sorry about that you and furion i lost 2 broghters but thats alright i lost my older one before i was born no one wants to tell me what happen i dont even see any pics my cuz told me he died in my moms womb also my younger bro died when like that when i was 2 but im alright im not sad i dont even know them and i already fight alot with my bro whose 3 years younger than menajade wrote:Thats horrable.Dang I told my self I wouldn't cry.I lost Chris(my old boyfriend)in a fire.
Sorry I brought that up.
![]()
![]()
-
Uchiha
- Visitor
re: Tia and Zatch
yea they should do that if a mamodo is decided the victor the boy/girl mamodo chooses 1 mamodo of the opposite sex to rule with them king and queen(tia and zatch)
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Tia and Zatch
It would be soooo adorable to see Zatch and Tia together in happyness
.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
**Luvergurl**
- Visitor
re: Tia and Zatch
I can picture it right now.
Tia and Zatch together (alone) on a pick-nick near the mountains. (No Kio or Megumi) But then Zatch would ruin it because he saw a fish or something. Hmmm OH WELL. here I'll right it down.
Scene one:on a hill near a river.
Zatch: This is real nice!
Tia: Yeah! We've never done this before!
Zatch: *points to the river* LOOK!!!
Tia: what?
Zatch: *runs toward river screaming* ITS MINE!!!! *trips on twig* OW!!!
Tia: You should never do that! Running away during a pick-nick!
not that good but OH WELL!
Tia and Zatch together (alone) on a pick-nick near the mountains. (No Kio or Megumi) But then Zatch would ruin it because he saw a fish or something. Hmmm OH WELL. here I'll right it down.
Scene one:on a hill near a river.
Zatch: This is real nice!
Tia: Yeah! We've never done this before!
Zatch: *points to the river* LOOK!!!
Tia: what?
Zatch: *runs toward river screaming* ITS MINE!!!! *trips on twig* OW!!!
Tia: You should never do that! Running away during a pick-nick!
not that good but OH WELL!
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Tia and Zatch
Or like this-
On the fiverbank.
Tia:Zatch.
Zatch:Yes Tia?*blushes*
Tia:This place is so romantic.And quiet.
Zatch:It sure is.
Old Man:Dang wippersnappers!Too young to love.Why,back in my day...
Tia and Zatch:*attacking the old man*
Old Man:Running away*
Zatch:Hay look!A YellowTail!
Tia:MINE MINE MINE!!!
Zatch and Tia:*fighting over the yellowtail*
So romantic...
On the fiverbank.
Tia:Zatch.
Zatch:Yes Tia?*blushes*
Tia:This place is so romantic.And quiet.
Zatch:It sure is.
Old Man:Dang wippersnappers!Too young to love.Why,back in my day...
Tia and Zatch:*attacking the old man*
Old Man:Running away*
Zatch:Hay look!A YellowTail!
Tia:MINE MINE MINE!!!
Zatch and Tia:*fighting over the yellowtail*
So romantic...
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
re: Tia and Zatch
Scene 3:The untold story.
Tia:Zaaaatch.
Zatch:What.
Tia:It is so dark but bright under the stars.
Zatch:It sure is!
Inside Tias head:WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES IT TAKE TO BE ROMANTC WITH THIS GUY?!?!?!?!?
Tia in reality:I have something for you.*Has 200 pound Yellowtail*
Zatch:Wow thank you Tia!*Gives her a kiss on the cheke*
Tia:YOU PERVERT!!*Starts smacking Zatch with the Yellowtail*
Zatch:Tia!It is our honeymoon!
Tia:Oh yeah.He he,Sorry my bad.
Zatch it is OK if you give me the Yellowtail back!
Tia:Huh,men and there Yellowtails.*Gives Zatch the Yellowtail*
Tia:Zaaaatch.
Zatch:What.
Tia:It is so dark but bright under the stars.
Zatch:It sure is!
Inside Tias head:WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES IT TAKE TO BE ROMANTC WITH THIS GUY?!?!?!?!?
Tia in reality:I have something for you.*Has 200 pound Yellowtail*
Zatch:Wow thank you Tia!*Gives her a kiss on the cheke*
Tia:YOU PERVERT!!*Starts smacking Zatch with the Yellowtail*
Zatch:Tia!It is our honeymoon!
Tia:Oh yeah.He he,Sorry my bad.
Zatch it is OK if you give me the Yellowtail back!
Tia:Huh,men and there Yellowtails.*Gives Zatch the Yellowtail*
