Page 3 of 5

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 08, 2005 12:18pm
by **Luvergurl**
OMG!!!!I am so sorry :cry: !!!! Ok lets change the subject cuz this is really sad. :cry:

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 08, 2005 12:43pm
by Xehanort
Thank you.

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 08, 2005 1:05pm
by **Luvergurl**
yep!

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 09, 2005 10:24am
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Thats horrable.Dang I told my self I wouldn't cry. :cry: I lost Chris(my old boyfriend)in a fire. :cry: Sorry I brought that up. :cry: :cry: :(

Re: re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 09, 2005 10:53am
by Uchiha
najade wrote:Thats horrable.Dang I told my self I wouldn't cry. :cry: I lost Chris(my old boyfriend)in a fire. :cry: Sorry I brought that up. :cry: :cry: :(
sorry about that you and furion i lost 2 broghters but thats alright i lost my older one before i was born no one wants to tell me what happen i dont even see any pics my cuz told me he died in my moms womb also my younger bro died when like that when i was 2 but im alright im not sad i dont even know them and i already fight alot with my bro whose 3 years younger than me :crazy: i dont know why no one would tell me and my mom was somthing against my dad (theyre divorced)sorry about that lets change tha subject

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 09, 2005 11:01am
by Uchiha
yea they should do that if a mamodo is decided the victor the boy/girl mamodo chooses 1 mamodo of the opposite sex to rule with them king and queen(tia and zatch)

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 09, 2005 1:12pm
by Xehanort
Tia and Zach will make a good couple.

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 09, 2005 2:13pm
by **Luvergurl**
yeah they do! :color:

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 09, 2005 2:42pm
by Xehanort
They do indede

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 10, 2005 4:34pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
It would be soooo adorable to see Zatch and Tia together in happyness :oops: .

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 11, 2005 2:57pm
by **Luvergurl**
I can picture it right now.
Tia and Zatch together (alone) on a pick-nick near the mountains. (No Kio or Megumi) But then Zatch would ruin it because he saw a fish or something. Hmmm OH WELL. here I'll right it down.

Scene one:on a hill near a river.

Zatch: This is real nice!

Tia: Yeah! We've never done this before!

Zatch: *points to the river* LOOK!!!

Tia: what?

Zatch: *runs toward river screaming* ITS MINE!!!! *trips on twig* OW!!!

Tia: You should never do that! Running away during a pick-nick!

not that good but OH WELL!

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 11, 2005 6:32pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Or like this-

On the fiverbank.
Tia:Zatch.
Zatch:Yes Tia?*blushes*
Tia:This place is so romantic.And quiet.
Zatch:It sure is.
Old Man:Dang wippersnappers!Too young to love.Why,back in my day...
Tia and Zatch:*attacking the old man*
Old Man:Running away*
Zatch:Hay look!A YellowTail!
Tia:MINE MINE MINE!!!
Zatch and Tia:*fighting over the yellowtail*

So romantic...

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 12, 2005 2:06pm
by **Luvergurl**
LOL!!! :heh: :heh: :heh: :color:

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 14, 2005 4:22pm
by Xehanort
Scene 3:The untold story.

Tia:Zaaaatch.
Zatch:What.
Tia:It is so dark but bright under the stars.
Zatch:It sure is!
Inside Tias head:WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES IT TAKE TO BE ROMANTC WITH THIS GUY?!?!?!?!?
Tia in reality:I have something for you.*Has 200 pound Yellowtail*
Zatch:Wow thank you Tia!*Gives her a kiss on the cheke*
Tia:YOU PERVERT!!*Starts smacking Zatch with the Yellowtail*
Zatch:Tia!It is our honeymoon!
Tia:Oh yeah.He he,Sorry my bad.
Zatch it is OK if you give me the Yellowtail back!
Tia:Huh,men and there Yellowtails.*Gives Zatch the Yellowtail*

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 11:54am
by **Luvergurl**
lol.
but why honymoon?

re: Tia and Zatch

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 2:43pm
by Xehanort
I doe no. 8-[