Page 3 of 5

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:24am
by Battousai The Manslayer
So we're cool then? 8)

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:24am
by Prince-Darien
[-( no. [-(

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:27am
by Nathan~Chevalier
answer my question.

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:28am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Why not? :-k

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:29am
by Prince-Darien
Anwer our question first.

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:31am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Homunculus_Pride wrote:whats wrong with whatr we do, i just wanna know why you think thats so wrong.
I already said bcuz I am a straight male and obviously I would find yaoi distasteful. Are you satisfyed?

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:31am
by Prince-Darien
Thats no reaosn to dislike it [-X [-( :-k [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:33am
by Nathan~Chevalier
no the question was why do you think its wrong, if straight people do it why is it wrong if we do it.

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:34am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Becuz I am straight yaoi gives off a message that contadicts what I am naturally attracted to, a female. This contradiction both confuses and sickens me. But that is just my opinion.

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:35am
by Nathan~Chevalier
no back then you didnt say that what yaoi does its wrong, you said that what gay people do its wrong.

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:37am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Homunculus_Pride wrote:no back then you didnt say that what yaoi does its wrong, you said that what gay people do its wrong.
Yaoi involves gays does it not?

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:39am
by Nathan~Chevalier
so why is it wrong if we do it, and not wrong if you do it.

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:40am
by Ethereal Blaze
Hawke123 wrote:
Homunculus_Pride wrote:whats wrong with whatr we do, i just wanna know why you think thats so wrong.
I already said bcuz I am a straight male and obviously I would find yaoi distasteful. Are you satisfyed?
i'm a staright male, and i happen to like Yaoi. there's no reason to hate it cause your straight :mrgreen:

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:40am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Hawke123 wrote:Becuz I am straight yaoi gives off a message that contadicts what I am naturally attracted to, a female. This contradiction both confuses and sickens me. But that is just my opinion.

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:44am
by Nathan~Chevalier
thats no answer, beware you have been marked from this day foward. :twisted:

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:45am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Homunculus_Pride wrote:thats no answer, beware you have been marked from this day foward. :twisted:
:crazy: