Page 3 of 4
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 26, 2005 2:14pm
by ExistentialityFit
If it's like the dragon in the previews for the Hagaren movie, that'd be cool. Though i suppose it'd be more yellow. Bao, do you have a screenshot you can give us?
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 26, 2005 5:44pm
by Bao Zakeruga
Go to Gashbell.cjb.net.
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 26, 2005 5:51pm
by Xehanort
Neh I will take your word for it.I am to lazy to go ther.

re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 27, 2005 12:17pm
by ExistentialityFit
Here's a screenshot of bao zakerga that isn't the one already posted, from the site the above person linked. I'm assuming it's the higher version of it ^^
http://www.sharepic.info/userfiles/gash ... eruga2.jpg
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 27, 2005 2:55pm
by Xehanort
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 27, 2005 3:05pm
by ExistentialityFit
Yeh, it's pretty impressive. Not that different from teh first one, though. I suppose it'd have to be to be the same spell.
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 27, 2005 5:49pm
by Bao Zakeruga
Yep that's it

Wait until you see it's size and speed!
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 28, 2005 1:01pm
by ExistentialityFit
What episode does it start looking like the second version? I'm guessing it'll be a while, at least in the U.S., but it'd still be nice to know.
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 31, 2005 9:33am
by Pyrokinetic Singer
I bet that they will use Raozaruk alot when they get it.
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 31, 2005 1:13pm
by ExistentialityFit
Wait, what's Raozaruk? *is confused*. A new spell I can guess - but what?
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 31, 2005 1:13pm
by Xehanort
Rasheild REALY comes in handy!
Re: re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 31, 2005 3:01pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
ExistentialityFit wrote:Wait, what's Raozaruk? *is confused*. A new spell I can guess - but what?
He gets stronger and faster for a small amount of time.
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 31, 2005 4:13pm
by ExistentialityFit
...Like "rage"? does he get angry/less able to think (though.. with zatch, that might not actually change much) ? Sounds interesting, but kinda meh compared to the flashiness of his other spells. Does it look cool?
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 31, 2005 6:11pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
No it's just a power.

It does look cool.
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Oct 31, 2005 6:14pm
by Xehanort
najade...My Privite mesege system isnt working.Can you go check out my poem in Talent Area?It is called love
Sorry mods.)
Cheron ALMOST beats Zatch in the next season.
(A Fire mamoto)
re: Sakare!The official Zatch Thred
Posted: Nov 01, 2005 5:53pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Cool.Mine isn't working ether(sorry mods)
I still like Zatch's spells.