Page 3 of 6
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 18, 2005 5:13pm
by smart and sassy
*shrugs* sure i guess
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 18, 2005 10:33pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
you guess? hmm well i think its a good idea, lolz, yunsung what do you think?
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 19, 2005 9:03am
by smart and sassy
he won't be on til monday probably, so we can't start til then
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 20, 2005 5:46pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
ok well hopefully we can start tomorrow then,

i think thats a good idea, he will prolly go with it,
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 20, 2005 6:02pm
by smart and sassy
ya, i think so too.

re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 4:37am
by Velrick vest'ul
it is a good idea and i do go with it so get it on want me to start it off?
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 1:28pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
ya start it,
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 4:08pm
by smart and sassy
ya, go ahead ed, it was your idea, so start it off

re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 23, 2005 4:02am
by Velrick vest'ul
OK so here we go......*ed starts off on here computer hacking away and then the bounty hunters channel comes on the T.V.*
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 23, 2005 10:39am
by pure_syndicate_XLR
looks over ed's shoulder* hmm thats not a bad bounty,
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 23, 2005 10:50am
by Hey
(OOC: Now that we've started, I think we should move into the RP section. But if you guys aren't comfortable with that, I could see whether I could pull some strings here and there and leave it where it is

what do you guys think?)
Faye enters the room, with a towel on her head.
"Oh that hit the spot." She started to massage her wet hair with the towel. She walked up to Ed.
"What are you doing now?...Can't you take a break from that thing just for a day or something?"
She looks at Ein, who was watching Ed hack.
"And aren't you suppose to be outside like all the other normal dogs?"
Ein tilted his head and stared at Faye.
She then took notice of Spike.
"We need to find a bounty to hunt quickly....I'm a little short on cash..."
She then noticed the TV. Her eyes widened with excitement.
"Excellent!"
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 23, 2005 3:52pm
by smart and sassy
*walks up behind spike and asks* what's going on (

sorry, i really didn't know what to put and holy cow anner you know what you are doing jeez

)
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 24, 2005 2:22am
by Hey
(OOC: lol. S&S, actually i don't really know what im doing, I'm just going with the flow

oh and one more thing, just a heads up, Faye isn't too fond of Julia, lol she thinks she's trouble (and she doesn't really like the fact that she and spike are..like, lovey-dovey lol) so yeah, I'm not trying to be mean.

)
"Hmm?" Faye turned around to see who the voice belonged to.
She lowered her shoulder in disappointment as she saw Julia and coldly said "Oh...it's only you."
Faye decided to answer her even though she was clearly speaking to Spike.
"Oh nothing, jusr T.V."
She lowered the towel from her head and placed it around her neck.
"Michael Spanks, aka. Silverman....hmmm, what a kinky name."
She giggled a little. "Well, I guess you're the lucky bounty of the week Mr. Spanks."
She then turned around and walked up to Ed and Ein.
"I'm gonna go and get a start on this one, I deperately need the cash" She said with a groan and threw her towel on Ein.
Ein squirmed and found his way out from under the towel.
"How are you guys planning on spending your day?"
She said as she grabbed her jacket.
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 24, 2005 1:43pm
by smart and sassy
*cocks head towards spike letting her long blonde hair flow to one side* so what do you suppose we do spike, should we help her out (it's ok, i undersand anner

and ya had me fooled, ya sound like a pro)
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 24, 2005 3:41pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
no way not this time faye, *lights Cigarette, this is my bounty, looks at julia* hmm lets go, jet, you gonna cover me this time? walks to the Swordfish II with jula by his side,
hmm.. Silverman.... sounds familiar.. Gasps* julia was he in the syndicate? Dammit Faye! she doesnt know what shes getting herself into!
re: New RP board
Posted: Nov 24, 2005 8:54pm
by Hey
(OOC: I don't know if you guys can tell, but when Faye thinks to herself I use the italian option, so anything that looks "italian" is Faye's personal thought.)
Faye stood there in a haze with her mouth half open.
"YOUR bounty!?" She raised her voice and placed both of her hands on her hips.
As Spike, Julia, and Jet walked out, Faye gave out a low and loud grunt.
"Fine then! We'll see who'll hunt this one down! And once I do, I am NOT going to share even one penny."
She screamed to make sure they heard her, but she still wasn't sure if they heard.
She turned around to face Ed and Ein angrily. "Why do I always have to go hunting alone??"
Ein whimpered and backed away a little.
"Oh shush, I'm not always this angry." She sneered at him.
"Uuugh.." She threw herself on the couch.
How do I manage to get myself into messes like this?...ugh...another huge debt, Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if I just...disappeared?
With that thought, she grinned.
She turned around to look at Ed and Ein.
"All that screaming totally drained me..."
She then leaned over the handle of the couch so that she could see what Ed was up to.
"Ed, can you see if you can find anything on Mr. Spanky?" She giggled.
Suddenly she softened her tone.
"Ahem, I mean Michael Spank, aka. Silverman. If you help me hunt him down, I'll give you a generous percent of the bounty?"
She grinned.