Page 3 of 3

re: Zatch Bell! images

Posted: Dec 15, 2005 5:38pm
by Xehanort
HE LOVES ME AND NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!
LEAVE US ALONE YOU...YOu...YOU BIG MEANY!!! :cry: :evil:

re: Zatch Bell! images

Posted: Dec 15, 2005 6:57pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
*making a girl version of Volcan*I'll call you...Meemee
Meemee:Nice to meet you Volcan.

re: Zatch Bell! images

Posted: Dec 18, 2005 8:04pm
by Xehanort
Volcan:................
Me:Well, Volcan!Say hello!
Volcan:................
Me:I'm sorry, for Volcans TERRIBLE mannars! :roll:

re: Zatch Bell! images

Posted: Dec 19, 2005 4:57pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Meemee:You rude box!

re: Zatch Bell! images

Posted: Dec 27, 2005 5:58am
by Xehanort
I know. He has major issues. :roll:

Volcan: ......................Hi............... 8-[ :-"

Me: What are you hideing... :?

Volcan:...........heres the cohcolate........ :(

Me:Let's keep it clean! :evil:

( :lol: )

re: Zatch Bell! images

Posted: Dec 28, 2005 4:24pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Meemee:Can I have the chocolate?

re: Zatch Bell! images

Posted: May 08, 2006 8:34pm
by ~Kyashi~
you know we have a million volcan rps. :roll: children.

re: Zatch Bell! images

Posted: Jul 28, 2006 11:53am
by kekiko67
*runs over with her girl volcan box*
Me:ill call you volcalun.say hi volcalun
vocalun:hi... :oops: