Page 3 of 17
Posted: Aug 17, 2004 2:45pm
by RedXIII
Couldn't sleep.Up till 3..Yawn LOL
Posted: Aug 17, 2004 3:49pm
by Mountain
lol, I beat u, I was up till 9:30!
Posted: Aug 17, 2004 3:53pm
by RedXIII
Yea yea..I know your a Vampire

lol
Posted: Aug 17, 2004 4:35pm
by Mountain
lol, but dawn breaks at 4.
Posted: Aug 17, 2004 5:18pm
by Dragon_rage
Some Vampires that have magic can walk in daylight.
Posted: Aug 17, 2004 6:01pm
by RedXIII
lol not me I hate the light

Posted: Aug 17, 2004 6:03pm
by Dragon_rage
I know someone like you.
Posted: Aug 17, 2004 6:07pm
by RedXIII
cool

Posted: Aug 17, 2004 6:08pm
by Dragon_rage
I am begining to think she is a vampire.
Posted: Aug 17, 2004 6:15pm
by RedXIII
lol

Posted: Aug 17, 2004 6:16pm
by BEWD_wanter
i know who you are talking about!
Posted: Aug 17, 2004 6:16pm
by Mountain
Hey! Stop talking about me behind my back!
I hate the sunlight too. When its sunny, I like to stay in the shade, no tan can make me prettier then I already am

!
Posted: Aug 17, 2004 6:18pm
by Dragon_rage
I'm talking about a girl who lives next to me.
Posted: Aug 17, 2004 6:19pm
by RedXIII
Lol....Me tooo Red hate sun..Sep in foot ball then (Alittle)Sun is ..better when raining though

Posted: Aug 17, 2004 6:21pm
by BEWD_wanter
Dragon_rage wrote:I'm talking about a girl who lives next to me.
you mean across from you
Posted: Aug 17, 2004 6:24pm
by RedXIII
Yall two must know each other
