Page 3 of 3

Re: re: Night [censored] nurses

Posted: Feb 10, 2006 4:42pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
webmaster wrote:
Shinobu_Sensui wrote::shock: :twitch: :sick: :sick: :sick:

It's hentai, Neosis. I mean, what did you expect? :roll: That is how women are portrayed in hentai. They are seen as nothing more than sexual objects; something you use for your enjoyment then thrown away and treated like a piece of garbage. Which is why I find it so very ironic that there are girls that like hentai. :crazy: :twitch: :sick:

Now if you'll excuse me I am going to meditate under the waterfall I have in my backyard. :|
Not always. The Story of Little Monica was a much kinder, upbeat hentai. No torture at all, and the women were always happy. It's definitly one of my favorites.
:shock: :sick: Great now underaged anime girls having sex and slurping on cum.....wow.....just wow. :sick: :twitch: I am going to lose a lot of sleep now. :sick: Jesus Christ that is really wrong.

Webmaster I have asked a number of people on this site why they like hentai but no one has given me a direct answer. So I'll ask you: Why do you enjoy hentai? And please don't give one of those "beat around the bush" answers thx.

Re: re: Night [censored] nurses

Posted: Feb 10, 2006 5:59pm
by webmaster
Shinobu_Sensui wrote: :shock: :sick: Great now underaged anime girls having sex and slurping on cum.....wow.....just wow. :sick: :twitch: I am going to lose a lot of sleep now. :sick: Jesus Christ that is really wrong.

Webmaster I have asked a number of people on this site why they like hentai but no one has given me a direct answer. So I'll ask you: Why do you enjoy hentai? And please don't give one of those "beat around the bush" answers thx.
That's not a simple question to answer because it's such a big generalization, sort of like asking someone why they like television. There's a ton of crap on television that I hate, and out of everything that's on I would say I actually only like a very small percentage of it, yet if someone were to ask if I liked television my answer would be absolutely. Why? Because it there are shows that make me laugh and brighten my mood, there are shows that transport me to other universes and let me experience unique situations, there are shows that get my mind working and my blood pumping, and so on.

Hentai is similar. I don't like it all, but there are enough out there that I do like. Why? Some because they get me sexually excited, others because I like seeing what kind of imaginative ideas they can bring to the screen. And unlike regular porn you see nowadays, hentai has storylines, characters, locations, and atmospheres, similar to the classic porn of the 70's and 80's, except hentai can go beyond even those by having the potential to make any thought a reality. Sometimes those thoughts aren't entertaining to watch, but sometimes they are.

In the end, when watching hentai you must never lose sight of the fact that none of it is real. It's all just drawings. See that woman being tortured? No, you don't, because that's not a woman, it's a sketch from someone's mind. See that underage girl? Are you sure? Perhaps she's really 500 years old and has a rare genetic condition where her body stopped aging. Make up anything you want, because that character isn't a person and doesn't have an age. It's all just drawings; none of it ever actually happened.

re: Night shift nurses

Posted: Feb 10, 2006 6:26pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
I have to disagree with you on this. I just do not see cartoon characters as things to get "sexually excited" over. :| Also you say that it is all fake. Made up by the human mind. If this is true then why get "sexually excited" over something that isn't real and never will be? It seems like a waste of time and money.

Re: re: Night [censored] nurses

Posted: Feb 10, 2006 7:20pm
by webmaster
Shinobu_Sensui wrote:I have to disagree with you on this. I just do not see cartoon characters as things to get "sexually excited" over. :| Also you say that it is all fake. Made up by the human mind. If this is true then why get "sexually excited" over something that isn't real and never will be? It seems like a waste of time and money.
It absolutely is a waste of time and money... for you. Those of us who enjoy it, on the other hand, don't think it is a waste. Sure, it's all fake, but so are starships, unicorns, time-travel, monsters, and so on. None of them are real, yet I still love sci-fi, fantasy, and horror, as do many other people.

re: Night shift nurses

Posted: Feb 11, 2006 9:53am
by Neosis
Simply put, I do not know, I dont get a kick out of it. I just like the characters. Unique ones that get treated like sh**, then gives me ideas for fanfics.

Webs actually got a point.

Hey who changed my sig?

Re: re: Night [censored] nurses

Posted: Feb 11, 2006 10:07am
by Battousai The Manslayer
webmaster wrote:
Shinobu_Sensui wrote:I have to disagree with you on this. I just do not see cartoon characters as things to get "sexually excited" over. :| Also you say that it is all fake. Made up by the human mind. If this is true then why get "sexually excited" over something that isn't real and never will be? It seems like a waste of time and money.
It absolutely is a waste of time and money... for you. Those of us who enjoy it, on the other hand, don't think it is a waste. Sure, it's all fake, but so are starships, unicorns, time-travel, monsters, and so on. None of them are real, yet I still love sci-fi, fantasy, and horror, as do many other people.
True, those other things you listed do not exist either. However, regardless of wheather it exists or not the thought of those things in hentai happening sickens me. Hentai is degrading to women and I am sick and tired of stumbling onto disgusting pictures on the net when I just looking for normal pics of my favorite animes. I absolutely loathe those pics of Duo x Heero and Kurama x Hiei etc. I HATE it when people make hentai out of non-hentai anime. I really really HATE that a lot. :evil: [-X

Re: Night shift nurses

Posted: Feb 19, 2006 10:54pm
by Zead
[quote="Shinobu_Sensui"][quote="OneWingedAngelSephiroth"][quote="SSJ_Gogeta"][quote="Neosis"]
Jesus they have books too!?[/quote]

Yeah there are mangas........ :sick: :crazy:[/quote]

even more disturbing is the fact children around 12 like it too. I've heard of a 12 year old that does the nasty with realistic anime dolls.[/quote]

Dude, don't mention that guy plz. :sick: :twitch: :crazy:[/quote] :crazy: hey when did you meet my cuzin? :twitch: :twitch: there are drawings of porn!!!![looks around]whats sanity? :-s :-s

re: Night shift nurses

Posted: Feb 20, 2006 11:53am
by Blue Haired Jesus
is his name by chance Hunter?

re: Night shift nurses

Posted: Feb 20, 2006 12:03pm
by Zead
:-s huh????? wtf are you talkin about????? :crazy: :crazy: i am...... stupid.lol \:D/ \:D/ ](*,) ](*,)

Re: Night shift nurses

Posted: Apr 25, 2006 4:58pm
by Angels_sorrow
Ichimaru Gin wrote:
SSJ_Gogeta wrote:
Neosis wrote: Jesus they have books too!?
Yeah there are mangas........ :sick: :crazy:
even more disturbing is the fact children around 12 like it too. I've heard of a 12 year old that does the nasty with realistic anime dolls.

LOL does he have a name?

Re: re: Night [censored] nurses

Posted: May 02, 2006 10:17pm
by Kuroi Shinzou
night shift nurses...i cant watch anything that has to do with human waste, i got the series not knowing what i was about to see. bleh, threw it out, it was just too weird for my taste.