Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Naruto rpg!
Re: Naruto rpg!
"so boored"
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Re: Naruto rpg!
*senses gaara in the distance* I sense an enormous ammount of chakra nearby
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Naruto rpg!
Naruto: Wow,that's great,Sai =-_-= 'Man,I must be last in place now'
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Re: Naruto rpg!
*goes an orders ramen*
"im so bored"
*starts eating*
"im so bored"
*starts eating*
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
i know! isn't it!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*niwa leans against a wall*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*kabuto looks back at him suspiciously*
kabuto:*in his head*he's watching me....
kabuto:*in his head*he's watching me....
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*niwa smirks*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*kabuto scowls *
sai;kabuto...whats wrong....*staring at him*
kabuto:*looks back*n-nothing sai-chan.
sai;kabuto...whats wrong....*staring at him*
kabuto:*looks back*n-nothing sai-chan.
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*walks away*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
sai:ok...so i guess i have to got to work now.*she stands up with her anbu epuipment on*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*walks inside the academy*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
8the hokage sighs and stares at all the chunin anbu*
hokage;patrol the out skirts today...if theres any problems inform anko right away...
hokage;patrol the out skirts today...if theres any problems inform anko right away...
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*kakashi walks past him*
Kakashi: Oh! Hello niwa. Back so soon?
Niwa: Nothing was happening so.....
Kakashi: I see. Well, see ya
Niwa: Yeah, see you later *walks out of the academy and sees the anbu chunnin*
Kakashi: Oh! Hello niwa. Back so soon?
Niwa: Nothing was happening so.....
Kakashi: I see. Well, see ya
Niwa: Yeah, see you later *walks out of the academy and sees the anbu chunnin*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Naruto rpg!
Naruto: -Eyes Gaara while he thinks in his head- 'Is he following me?'
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
saiyuki:hai!*bows then walks towards the northern outskirts*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon

