Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

What type of a pokemon would you like to be?

Fire
6
67%
Water
0
No votes
Leaf
0
No votes
Rock
0
No votes
Electric
2
22%
Darkness
0
No votes
Magma
0
No votes
Steel
1
11%
 
Total votes: 9

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i also like water pokemon
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
King of Pokemons
Baka Otaku
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 26, 2007 7:23am

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by King of Pokemons »

I'd like to be a FIRE type or an Electric Type
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by Commander Sparx »

It was a hard one, I wanted to fire and electric so I chose fire because it looks cool. But it is also a killer; it’s one of the hardest elements to control.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea it is because its so hard to make it stop
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by Commander Sparx »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:yea it is because its so hard to make it stop

True, and I wonder when a pokemon is born do they have to master there elements? And I wonder if they can get elemental sickness.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i wonder if that is true i really wonder?
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
winx_rose7
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 156
Joined: Nov 07, 2006 6:36am
Gender: Female

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by winx_rose7 »

well it will be a fire pokemon .
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 447
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by The Realist »

I'm more of a fire type. Flames of fury and power. Try and stop me now.
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

I will use surf and defeat you, yeah. :)
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
User avatar
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 447
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by The Realist »

[Deidara] wrote:I will use surf and defeat you, yeah. :)
lol surf is good but not a strong enough attack. Its a Second to Hydro Pump and you'll be lucky, if you hit the attack perfectly.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Hydro pump is somewhat useless, yeah. It has great power but low accuracy and PP, yeah. Surf is much better, yeah. Surf has a base power of 95 and hydro pump has a base power of 120, yeah.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
User avatar
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 447
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by The Realist »

[Deidara] wrote:Hydro pump is somewhat useless, yeah. It has great power but low accuracy and PP, yeah. Surf is much better, yeah. Surf has a base power of 95 and hydro pump has a base power of 120, yeah.
Now I see where you stand and where you lay weak at. If you truly knew what to do to defeat someone, you would use everything you have or obtain. If you would like to know more, PM me or hit me up on MSN and I can tell you where you would fail at.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

You conclude way too quickly, yeah. That will be your downfall my conceited little friend, yeah.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
User avatar
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 447
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by The Realist »

[Deidara] wrote:You conclude way too quickly, yeah. That will be your downfall my conceited little friend, yeah.
Whatever mate. I'm trying to help you out. Well, you don't want help, thats fine. So, I'm gonna stay on topic for now on with this thread.

As I said before, Fire type. Flying comes second and Psychic is third. I don't trust the weakness of flying to other elements but I trust its fighting ability. As for Psychic, well, who can't help notice the awesomeness of psychic ability. All the other choices are great but there are soo many to choose from. Only way to make it better is have them combined which is best if you ask me. Like Charizard for example.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Locked