Page 3 of 4

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Jan 06, 2007 11:38am
by AnimeAngel34
i also like water pokemon

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Jan 28, 2007 2:57am
by King of Pokemons
I'd like to be a FIRE type or an Electric Type

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Jan 28, 2007 3:04am
by Commander Sparx
It was a hard one, I wanted to fire and electric so I chose fire because it looks cool. But it is also a killer; it’s one of the hardest elements to control.

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Jan 28, 2007 9:55am
by AnimeAngel34
yea it is because its so hard to make it stop

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Jan 29, 2007 9:52am
by Commander Sparx
AnimeAngel34 wrote:yea it is because its so hard to make it stop

True, and I wonder when a pokemon is born do they have to master there elements? And I wonder if they can get elemental sickness.

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Jan 30, 2007 6:16pm
by AnimeAngel34
i wonder if that is true i really wonder?

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Mar 13, 2007 3:39am
by winx_rose7
well it will be a fire pokemon .

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Mar 17, 2007 6:48am
by AnimeAngel34
cool

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 3:46pm
by The Realist
I'm more of a fire type. Flames of fury and power. Try and stop me now.

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 4:52pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
I will use surf and defeat you, yeah. :)

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 4:55pm
by The Realist
[Deidara] wrote:I will use surf and defeat you, yeah. :)
lol surf is good but not a strong enough attack. Its a Second to Hydro Pump and you'll be lucky, if you hit the attack perfectly.

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 4:57pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Hydro pump is somewhat useless, yeah. It has great power but low accuracy and PP, yeah. Surf is much better, yeah. Surf has a base power of 95 and hydro pump has a base power of 120, yeah.

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 5:00pm
by The Realist
[Deidara] wrote:Hydro pump is somewhat useless, yeah. It has great power but low accuracy and PP, yeah. Surf is much better, yeah. Surf has a base power of 95 and hydro pump has a base power of 120, yeah.
Now I see where you stand and where you lay weak at. If you truly knew what to do to defeat someone, you would use everything you have or obtain. If you would like to know more, PM me or hit me up on MSN and I can tell you where you would fail at.

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 5:27pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
You conclude way too quickly, yeah. That will be your downfall my conceited little friend, yeah.

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 5:33pm
by The Realist
[Deidara] wrote:You conclude way too quickly, yeah. That will be your downfall my conceited little friend, yeah.
Whatever mate. I'm trying to help you out. Well, you don't want help, thats fine. So, I'm gonna stay on topic for now on with this thread.

As I said before, Fire type. Flying comes second and Psychic is third. I don't trust the weakness of flying to other elements but I trust its fighting ability. As for Psychic, well, who can't help notice the awesomeness of psychic ability. All the other choices are great but there are soo many to choose from. Only way to make it better is have them combined which is best if you ask me. Like Charizard for example.

Re: What type of a Pokemon would you like to be?

Posted: Mar 18, 2007 8:30pm
by AnimeAngel34
wow