Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

*SPOILERS* about the series and movie

*SPOILER..DO NOT READ UNLESS SEEN THE WHOLE FMA SERIES AND MOVIE* Did you cry when Edo died?

YES!!! *grabs 50 tissue boxes*
1
14%
YES!!!! And i cried when Hughes died! (this show is so depressing*sniff*)
1
14%
YES!!!! I cried when Hughes died...AND when Roy Mustang got shot...*sniff*
2
29%
NO! crying is for babies
1
14%
i only cried when Edo died...didn't care about Hughes nor Roy
1
14%
cried when Roy got shot but not when Hughes or Edo died
0
No votes
Cried when Hughes got killed, but not when Edo died or when Roy got shot
1
14%
 
Total votes: 7

User avatar
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sep 13, 2006 5:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by Yuki~ »

yes, it was ^^
by the way, I laughed a lot of your avatar.. XDD
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by edo_lover »

yea....i thought my avi was funny...lol :heh:
User avatar
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sep 13, 2006 5:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by Yuki~ »

i was on the phone talking with my cousin when I first saw it.. I started laughing a lot and she asked me what was the problem and I read what's written on your avi, she laughed a lot too XD
But it is funny!
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by edo_lover »

lol...i think i am going to change it though :heh:
User avatar
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sep 13, 2006 5:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by Yuki~ »

are you??why?? its so funny XD
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by edo_lover »

ok...I guess I will keep it...hmmm....ok yeah...I will keep it :mrgreen:
User avatar
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sep 13, 2006 5:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by Yuki~ »

hehehe
i just remembered, i was drawing your avatar on my physics classes on monday... XD
well, it was terrible! and i translated what's written on your avatar.. XD

i prefer the original one though... XD
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by edo_lover »

=D> nice! thats too funny :heh:
hey i agree with your quote thing...J/rock FOREVER!!!! WOOHOO \:D/
My fav band is L'Arc~en~Ciel
what about you?
User avatar
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sep 13, 2006 5:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by Yuki~ »

hmm.. I think it's L'Arc~en~Ciel too.. ^^ (I'd like to go to a show of them!!)
but i also love Gazette, Miyavi, Nightmare, Psycho le Cemu, Dir en Grey, Kagrra...
Jrock is the best!! \o/
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by edo_lover »

yeah J/rock is great!!!! oh i would die if i got tickets to a L'Arc concert
User avatar
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sep 13, 2006 5:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by Yuki~ »

hehehe.. i think if i went to a Laruku's concert, I'd be jumping on the stage all concert long.. XDD
And running, and screaming, and, and.. wow! I'd get crazy if I went to a concert of them! XD
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by edo_lover »

YEAH OMG ME TOO!!!!!!! So whats your favorite songs by L'Arc? I love them ALL but my top 4 would be: Winter Fall, Heaven's Drive, STAY AWAY, Blurry Eyes
User avatar
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sep 13, 2006 5:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by Yuki~ »

Lost Heaven, Ready Steady Go, New World, Anata, Jiyuu e no Shoutai, Killing Me,Sayonara, Blurry Eyes, Link, Promised Land....
^^
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
edo_lover
Uber Otaku
Posts: 651
Joined: Apr 08, 2007 3:33am
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by edo_lover »

omg!!!! I LOVE ALL THOSE SONGS!!!!!!!!!! My lil bro thinks that the song Link is really gay....and he thinks the WHOLE band is gay...but, he actually thinks a lot of things are gay...ESPECIALLY Ed, whenever he says Ed is gay I beat 'em to a pulp.... Hey, do you know what L'Arc~en~Ciel means?

I know but I was just wondering if you did. If you don't I will tell you
User avatar
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sep 13, 2006 5:04pm
Gender: Female

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by Yuki~ »

if my brother said L'arc~en~ciel is gay, I think I'd kill him! XD
And I read once the meaning of the name, but I don't remember it now.. XP
can you tell me then?
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
Yodama Man
Uber Otaku
Posts: 846
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 6:40pm
Gender: Male

Re: *SPOILERS* about the series and movie

Post by Yodama Man »

I'm not gonna lie, when Hughes died and his daughter was standing by the grave saying "why are they burying daddy? he still has work to do! he's not finished, tell them to stop" I may have, kinda, just a little bit, came pretty close to crying. But not when roy was shot or ed died.
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
Locked