Page 3 of 34

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 3:41pm
by AnimePrinceRJ
"what r u planning to do today i was planning i would steal a nintendo ds"

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 3:47pm
by Yellowsakura
*Tomoyo/madison looks at the bruise and yells without thinking* Sakura-chan..are you alright? what happened there

*Kero looks at tomoyo* its from her dream...well not exactly that but yeah

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 3:54pm
by Lieutenant Nanao Ise_101
"I have to go Toya sorry" And Sakura hung up before her brother could reply. "Well, in my dream, when I touched one of the cards that was under the water, I touched The Thunder, an entire band of electricty came out of the water and grabbed my wrist. When I tried to get away, it shocked me" She said. She was still very pale

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 4:02pm
by Yellowsakura
*kero thought* hmmmm this is very curious

*Tomoyo blinked not understanding* how can a dream effect your natrual state?

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 4:05pm
by Lieutenant Nanao Ise_101
Sakura shrugs,"I dont know"

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 4:20pm
by Yellowsakura
*Kero thought* im guessing that Clow Reed would know something about this

*Tomoyo looks at Kero curiously* you think?

*kero nodded* yeah, Clow Reed knows alot of things and this is one of them.

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 4:43pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*li frowns* but isn't clow reed Dead? I sure the heck don't know anything about that.. I never learned clow cards could do that.." *he said*

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 4:45pm
by Lieutenant Nanao Ise_101
"Well...theres always Eriol" Sakura said. She was shaking quite a bit

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 4:47pm
by Yellowsakura
yep!! Eriol can help us *Tomoyo says happily*

i guess he could...he is the riencarnation of Clow Reed *Kero says thinking*

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 4:51pm
by Lieutenant Nanao Ise_101
Sakura nodded. She was so afraid. What if she got seriously hurt in that dream of hers.

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 5:42pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*li nods* I guess... man i hate that eriol guy..thinks he's so cool *li thought to himself*

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 5:49pm
by Lieutenant Nanao Ise_101
Sakura smiled. She layed back in the grass, hoping that things would stop spinning. Being struck by lightning must feel something like this

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 6:23pm
by AnimePrinceRJ
"i could use a converdible too"

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 7:04pm
by Lieutenant Nanao Ise_101
"um...What?" Yokio said,"A converdible?"

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 7:43pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*kazuki walks by Tori and Julian (or yukito which ever)*

Re: CardCaptors Sakura: The Three escaped cards

Posted: Apr 26, 2007 8:11pm
by Lieutenant Nanao Ise_101
(lol) Sakura closed her eyes, about to fall asleep but then she opened them again. 'No...I cant fall asleep' She thought to herself