Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
If You Could Be Any Anime Character
- Zyuuzu Jaggerjack
- Ramen Slurping Otaku
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Apr 18, 2007 11:53am
- Gender: Male
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Well, that's one way to get a question answered without askin'. Heh ^_^
Colette Is My Waifu! My smexy, beautiful waifu ^_^
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
I would like to be Haruhi Suzumiya.
That way I could do things to myself in front of the mirror and love it because I am so hot!
That way I could do things to myself in front of the mirror and love it because I am so hot!
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Haruhi Suzumiya.
She's awesome!
She's awesome!
Momiji Manju...
Momiji Manju...
Ahhh...
Momiji Manju-uuu..
Momiji Manju...
Ahhh...
Momiji Manju-uuu..
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Haruhi is one of the worst characters from the worst series of all time.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Excuse me- the topic's name is "If YOU could be any anime character"- it isn't asking for opinion of who's the worst character or what's the worst anime.
So nobody needs your unuseless opinion.
So nobody needs your unuseless opinion.
Momiji Manju...
Momiji Manju...
Ahhh...
Momiji Manju-uuu..
Momiji Manju...
Ahhh...
Momiji Manju-uuu..
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Gyro, why do you always go around insulting other peoples favourite Anime series'? Look these are personal opinions of our preferences, so we don't care if you fancy Jun over Bridget, and we don't care if you hate Ichigo Kurosaki! All I was saying was that I want to be Haruhi because SHE IS FRIGGIN THE HOTTEST ANIME CHARACTER EVER DESIGNED!! Seriously you should see all the Hentai of her I have, her evil smile is just so frikkin' sexy!!
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
NF and 4chan's extreme contempt of stupidity have rubbed off onto me.Amray wrote:Gyro, why do you always go around insulting other peoples favourite Anime series'?
OK, this one is opinionLook these are personal opinions of our preferences, so we don't care if you fancy Jun over Bridget
This one is fact. Without Shirosaki(the hollow side of him), he'd be nothing but a horribly developed, downgraded Yusuke clone. It's funny how the series was vastly improved during the flashback without him.and we don't care if you hate Ichigo Kurosaki!
The hottest anime/manga character is Luciela from Claymore. Period.All I was saying was that I want to be Haruhi because SHE IS FRIGGIN THE HOTTEST ANIME CHARACTER EVER DESIGNED!! Seriously you should see all the Hentai of her I have, her evil smile is just so frikkin' sexy!!
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
That's an opinion. You say too that but you go around abusing other peoples opinions. Like Hime saying she would like to be Haruhi, that was an opinion too which you chose to take the biscuit out of.
Almost everyone I have met has liked a different Anime character, which is no suprise as their are so many out there. I happen to like many, many Anime girls and Haruhi beats them all in hotness. She is not my favourite Anime girl, although she is the one that I find to be the most sexiest. XD
Almost everyone I have met has liked a different Anime character, which is no suprise as their are so many out there. I happen to like many, many Anime girls and Haruhi beats them all in hotness. She is not my favourite Anime girl, although she is the one that I find to be the most sexiest. XD
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
All in a day's workAmray wrote:That's an opinion. You say too that but you go around abusing other peoples opinions. Like Hime saying she would like to be Haruhi, that was an opinion too which you chose to take the biscuit out of.
Read/watch more stuff. I could go on all day with girls hotter.Almost everyone I have met has liked a different Anime character, which is no suprise as their are so many out there. I happen to like many, many Anime girls and Haruhi beats them all in hotness.
Luciela from Claymore and Kay from Bastard!! are the sexiestShe is not my favourite Anime girl although she is the one that I find to be the most sexiest. XD
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
This thread is disturbing.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Amray started it.Nelly wrote:This thread is disturbing.
I never said I wanted to be a girl. I was just kindly disproving Amray's opinion
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Don't turn it on me you pervert! Besides I watch/ have watched endless amounts of Anime series' and Haruhi is still the hottest.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
I take it you've never read Bastard!! or Claymore, then?Amray wrote:Don't turn it on me you pervert! Besides I watch/ have watched endless amounts of Anime series' and Haruhi is still the hottest.
Honestly, both of those series are full of women that are way hotter than Haruhi. Claymore has girls like Luciela and Galatea. Bastard!! has Kay, Arshes, Archangel Michael (who is most definitely a girl, despite the name), Lilith, Bilt, Porno Diane, all the girls from Dark Schneider's harem, etc.
Haruhi is generic moe bullshit. Bastard!! girls are true sexiness
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
I'd Be Aoi Sakuraba from Ai Yori Aoshi......my favorite anime and my favorite anime character
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
T'is opinionated. We obviously have different fetishes.Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Haruhi is generic moe bullshit. Bastard!! girls are true sexiness
Look, I shall literally explain my perfect woman, this was before the Melancholy was ever released too. I like them with; Short hair, preferably brunette, quite flat chested, an angry looking smile, and spunky. DEARY ME!! I just described Haruhi!! Seriously, those are all the things I like in a girl and Haruhi was designed! Then their is Kagami from Lucky Star whom is quite similar. ^^
I once had a dream where me and Haruhi were a couple, seriously the best dream I ever had!! We couldn't keep our hands off eachother and done everything together holding hands and stuff. It was SO awesome!! Imagine having a dream where you are couple with your hottest Anime character. I was reall overwhelmed about that dream! ^_^
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
- Mista Cola
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Jun 06, 2008 12:15pm
- Gender: Male
Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character
Did she touch you in the wrong places? :(
