Page 3 of 4

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 02, 2008 10:59pm
by Zyuuzu Jaggerjack
Well, that's one way to get a question answered without askin'. Heh ^_^

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 12:46pm
by Amray
I would like to be Haruhi Suzumiya.
That way I could do things to myself in front of the mirror and love it because I am so hot!

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 2:53pm
by Hime
Haruhi Suzumiya.
She's awesome!

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 3:40pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
Haruhi is one of the worst characters from the worst series of all time.

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 3:56pm
by Hime
Excuse me- the topic's name is "If YOU could be any anime character"- it isn't asking for opinion of who's the worst character or what's the worst anime.

So nobody needs your unuseless opinion.

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 9:57am
by Amray
Gyro, why do you always go around insulting other peoples favourite Anime series'? Look these are personal opinions of our preferences, so we don't care if you fancy Jun over Bridget, and we don't care if you hate Ichigo Kurosaki! All I was saying was that I want to be Haruhi because SHE IS FRIGGIN THE HOTTEST ANIME CHARACTER EVER DESIGNED!! Seriously you should see all the Hentai of her I have, her evil smile is just so frikkin' sexy!!

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 1:22pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
Amray wrote:Gyro, why do you always go around insulting other peoples favourite Anime series'?
NF and 4chan's extreme contempt of stupidity have rubbed off onto me.
Look these are personal opinions of our preferences, so we don't care if you fancy Jun over Bridget
OK, this one is opinion
and we don't care if you hate Ichigo Kurosaki!
This one is fact. Without Shirosaki(the hollow side of him), he'd be nothing but a horribly developed, downgraded Yusuke clone. It's funny how the series was vastly improved during the flashback without him.
All I was saying was that I want to be Haruhi because SHE IS FRIGGIN THE HOTTEST ANIME CHARACTER EVER DESIGNED!! Seriously you should see all the Hentai of her I have, her evil smile is just so frikkin' sexy!!
The hottest anime/manga character is Luciela from Claymore. Period.

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 5:02am
by Amray
That's an opinion. You say too that but you go around abusing other peoples opinions. Like Hime saying she would like to be Haruhi, that was an opinion too which you chose to take the biscuit out of.

Almost everyone I have met has liked a different Anime character, which is no suprise as their are so many out there. I happen to like many, many Anime girls and Haruhi beats them all in hotness. She is not my favourite Anime girl, although she is the one that I find to be the most sexiest. XD

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 9:58am
by Gyro Zeppeli
Amray wrote:That's an opinion. You say too that but you go around abusing other peoples opinions. Like Hime saying she would like to be Haruhi, that was an opinion too which you chose to take the biscuit out of.
All in a day's work
Almost everyone I have met has liked a different Anime character, which is no suprise as their are so many out there. I happen to like many, many Anime girls and Haruhi beats them all in hotness.
Read/watch more stuff. I could go on all day with girls hotter.
She is not my favourite Anime girl although she is the one that I find to be the most sexiest. XD
Luciela from Claymore and Kay from Bastard!! are the sexiest

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 10:25am
by Hardcore
This thread is disturbing.

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 10:56am
by Gyro Zeppeli
Nelly wrote:This thread is disturbing.
Amray started it.

I never said I wanted to be a girl. I was just kindly disproving Amray's opinion

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 2:06pm
by Amray
Don't turn it on me you pervert! Besides I watch/ have watched endless amounts of Anime series' and Haruhi is still the hottest.

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 6:01pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
Amray wrote:Don't turn it on me you pervert! Besides I watch/ have watched endless amounts of Anime series' and Haruhi is still the hottest.
I take it you've never read Bastard!! or Claymore, then?

Honestly, both of those series are full of women that are way hotter than Haruhi. Claymore has girls like Luciela and Galatea. Bastard!! has Kay, Arshes, Archangel Michael (who is most definitely a girl, despite the name), Lilith, Bilt, Porno Diane, all the girls from Dark Schneider's harem, etc.

Haruhi is generic moe bullshit. Bastard!! girls are true sexiness

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 2:06am
by Aoi Sakuraba
I'd Be Aoi Sakuraba from Ai Yori Aoshi......my favorite anime and my favorite anime character

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 7:43am
by Amray
Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Haruhi is generic moe bullshit. Bastard!! girls are true sexiness
T'is opinionated. We obviously have different fetishes.

Look, I shall literally explain my perfect woman, this was before the Melancholy was ever released too. I like them with; Short hair, preferably brunette, quite flat chested, an angry looking smile, and spunky. DEARY ME!! I just described Haruhi!! Seriously, those are all the things I like in a girl and Haruhi was designed! Then their is Kagami from Lucky Star whom is quite similar. ^^

I once had a dream where me and Haruhi were a couple, seriously the best dream I ever had!! We couldn't keep our hands off eachother and done everything together holding hands and stuff. It was SO awesome!! Imagine having a dream where you are couple with your hottest Anime character. I was reall overwhelmed about that dream! ^_^

Re: If You Could Be Any Anime Character

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 11:50am
by Mista Cola
Did she touch you in the wrong places? :(