Page 3 of 4

re: hentai for shame

Posted: Mar 07, 2005 11:23am
by WAKAI
yeah for narrow minded people
you see anime is god and bad
same goes for hentai

if people cant control them selfs it can become an obsesion

ps
catch my drift

re: hentai for shame

Posted: Mar 07, 2005 11:26am
by Shaun
Yeah! :D

Re: re: hentai for shame

Posted: Mar 08, 2005 6:44am
by Anime ninja2
wakai wrote:yeah for narrow minded people
you see anime is god and bad
same goes for hentai

if people cant control them selfs it can become an obsesion

ps
catch my drift

Wakai, are you really that stupid??? Shaun knows what crack is!!! And if he doesn't then hes got something coming.

re: hentai for shame

Posted: Mar 08, 2005 8:37am
by WAKAI
listen i was being polite with him

u

jack@$$ :x

re: hentai for shame

Posted: Mar 08, 2005 9:28am
by Ender
Comon guys, lets have some kool aid here.

re: hentai for shame

Posted: Mar 08, 2005 9:32am
by WAKAI
no I want some tang.
:wink:
ps
I like your signature

re: hentai for shame

Posted: Mar 08, 2005 10:23am
by Hey
Dark Lilly wrote:No. Not for shame. It is personal choice. I don't mind some of it so long as it depicts consenting adults and not rape or children. That said, I don't care what people watch. There are worse things in the world.
I completely agree with Dark Lilly.

re: hentai for shame

Posted: Mar 08, 2005 10:53am
by Shaun
Dark Lily has a point.

re: hentai for shame

Posted: Mar 27, 2005 1:10pm
by J.Kudo
It appears taht some people on theis forum are highly... imature, and seeing as how this is in a mature section... I find it strange taht those who are imature seem to gather here... Ironic really... I say people make thier own opinions and that's their choice, simply put, aguing about others choices does nothign to change waht they choose to do, it's called free will... anyway that's my 2 Cents.

re: hentai for shame

Posted: Mar 27, 2005 5:17pm
by Dark Lilly
This thread existed in another forum and was recently moved here ..... just to help keep the underage out of the discussion.

Not that there aren't underagers prowling this section anyway .... but at least they will have some idea of what kind of discussion they are getting into when they lie about their age and sign in here

Re: re: hentai for shame

Posted: Mar 28, 2005 8:20pm
by WAKAI
Dark Lilly wrote:This thread existed in another forum and was recently moved here ..... just to help keep the underage out of the discussion.

Not that there aren't underagers prowling this section anyway .... but at least they will have some idea of what kind of discussion they are getting into when they lie about their age and sign in here
kay :mrgreen:

re: hentai for shame

Posted: Apr 10, 2005 2:10am
by Blotto
Nothing like smoking a joint and watching someone power up for nine minutes in Dragonball Z. Isn't this forum for the discussion of hentai? If you idiots don't like it, go somewhere else. What if I went to every [censored] board and ragged on everything anyone liked? I don't give a rats-ass about your morals or opinions. If you don't like hentai POST SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Re: hentai for shame

Posted: Apr 10, 2005 3:25am
by Lolita
wakai gashira wrote:all this goes to those perverts that like tosee the anime characters getting poke how dare this anime terrorist put anime on such a oni"ugly" type of way you "BAKA's" "idiots" only narrow minded watch hentai get areal women damm it to hell.

down with hentai.


FOR SHAME if you like hentai :evil:
Then get out of the hentai forum. Last I checked, you are not the official dictator of all that is good and moral in the world. You don't like it, as long as it's not hurting anyone, and everyone is consenting, it's none of your farking business what people do in their free time.

re: hentai for shame

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 1:26am
by Notyet
Without hentai I would've killed myself many years ago!

Hentai saved my life.

Think about it. :shock:

re: hentai for shame

Posted: Apr 28, 2005 3:34pm
by Yasashii Yatsamoto
I think for the people who don't like hentai.....should be shot.....and I agree with you it did save my life as well thats why I have so many anime porn in my room..... lol but ya'll can't judge on a character of a person on what they like or what they don't like I know we have abit of hentai in all of us its just some of us know how to hide it better than the others lol.

re: hentai for shame

Posted: Apr 28, 2005 3:35pm
by Yasashii Yatsamoto
you know if you think about it we get our sexuality from japan......