Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by SASSZAIN »

darn *snaps fingers*
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Draco;P
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1450
Joined: Nov 03, 2006 4:42pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez

Post by Draco;P »

I have both gaia and... well you obviously know I use AA. Lol!
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
Locked