Re: Can You Spot the APRIL FOOLS Joke?
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 6:12pm
Oh I got it! OLOLOLOL
A forum for discussion about topics and information found on Absolute Anime.
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/
Explain it to me. Rofl xDDreaming Awake wrote:Oh I got it! OLOLOLOL
See, the font changes he was talking about in the original post highlight the specific phrases of "The April Fool's joke?" And "You found it!"SASSZAIN wrote:I FREAKING KNEW IT!! lol
<div class="postbody">Can anyone find <span style="font-size: 100%; line-height: normal">the April Fool's joke?</span> It's very subtle....
<br />
<br />Feel free to post it here if you think <span style="font-size: 100%; line-height: normal">you found it!</span></div>
all those silly changing of the font?
<span style="font-size: 100%; line-height: normal">the April Fool's joke?</span>
<span style="font-size: 100%; line-height: normal">you found it!</span></div>
its a geek thing, a pretty lass like you wouldn't get itIris wrote:Explain it to me. Rofl xDDreaming Awake wrote:Oh I got it! OLOLOLOL
i thought she was fatSASSZAIN wrote:its a geek thing, a pretty lass like you wouldn't get itIris wrote:Explain it to me. Rofl xDDreaming Awake wrote:Oh I got it! OLOLOLOL
Thats what you get for thinking, now stop.josh wrote:i thought she was fatSASSZAIN wrote:its a geek thing, a pretty lass like you wouldn't get itIris wrote:Explain it to me. Rofl xDDreaming Awake wrote:Oh I got it! OLOLOLOL