Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

World Without Men

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: World Without Men

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Baby Duck wrote:I wasn't talking about that. I was saying that Stephen Hawkins is in a wheel chair and he's famous.

Only because he wasn't punched enough. See what happens, you don't punch kids in wheelchairs enough and they turn into stephen hawking.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
User avatar
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 156
Joined: Oct 20, 2009 8:35pm

Re: World Without Men

Post by Bacchikoi Baby!!! »

BUT!!!! maybe all the punching turned him smart....think about it, enough jolts to the noggin can do 1 of 3 things, turn you retarded, turn you smart, or just hurt like a b***h
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Baby Duck »

Stephen Hawkins invented double weilding in Halo.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
User avatar
Bacchikoi Baby!!!
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 156
Joined: Oct 20, 2009 8:35pm

Re: World Without Men

Post by Bacchikoi Baby!!! »

i second that motion!!!!!!!!
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy
Mik3
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 593
Joined: Nov 08, 2006 6:12am
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Mik3 »

A world without men huh.





Well then, I guess you're safe Dret.
I remembered my password.
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Dretlin »

Mik3 wrote:A world without men huh.





Well then, I guess you're safe Dret.
Ha
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Baby Duck »

OH SNAP!
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: World Without Men

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

CRACKLE AND POP
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Baby Duck »

Mik3 wrote:A world without men huh.





Well then, I guess you're safe Dret.
And may I say that is a [censored] hilarious avatar my friend? I find the mittens to be very useful for my noisy cat.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: World Without Men

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

That cat looks pissed.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male

Re: World Without Men

Post by Baby Duck »

Do your cats make TOO MUCH NOISE?
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: World Without Men

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Image
Not if they're smart.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Locked