Page 3 of 3

Re: Dating?

Posted: Jun 19, 2010 10:30pm
by DarkKittyGirl92
I'm not going to argue about this. (No, I have no attitude :) ) Id rather not argue. the reason Is my own. I'm simply not giving the whole story for the entire world to see. Besides. this post isn't about me. Its not supposed to be. Its supposed to be a conversation place. And If I could delete it I would. Because I was simply bored and was curious WHILE, I was bored so I made this. No harm. No fowl. :) whats done is done. So lets put this behind us. And if I may ask. Can you delete this topic? pretty please? My questions been answered enough as it is. Please and Thank you!!!! ^-^

Re: Dating?

Posted: Jun 20, 2010 8:30am
by Tyche
YA MAD, BRO!?

Re: Dating?

Posted: Jun 20, 2010 12:32pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
Request to delete denied, as this topic is something that can be discussed by other parties. You can however just stop posting in this thread and just let it either continue (about gay/bisexual dating/rights) or die off.