Page 3 of 5

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 5:52am
by Symos
Probably realised his logic was faulty. He was unable to argue his case clearly and now decided to leave.

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 6:09am
by Sanger Zomvolt
Probably. So he never explained how he defined anime?

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 6:18am
by Symos
Nope. Just left.

I have found two definitions myself.

1. 'Anime' is Japanese for 'animation', anything animated is considered anime be it Pokémon, Yugioh and even Transformers G1 (The American one).

2. Out side of Japan, 'Anime' is used to refer to any animated media from Japan. Pokémon and Yugioh also fall into this catagory.

Any I missed?

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 6:52am
by Sanger Zomvolt
Nope, I think you've got everything covered. by the way, what time is it in the UK? right now its 8:00 pm. in the Philippines

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 7:00am
by Symos
1 pm at the time of this post.

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 7:44am
by Sanger Zomvolt
Cool

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 8:36am
by Dark V
:D Its 8:36 AM here.

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 9:33am
by Duelist of the Twilight
right now its 10:28 in new york time. Thank god that he left coz i was about to write sumthing very evil....dissin my two fav shows like dat. is sonic an anime? just a curiosity, if so thats was the first anime i watched when i was 4/5 and then it was sailor moon, then it was pokemon. i was like 8 when that came out and im still a fan!and the animes i watch keeps on goin!
POKEMON ROCKS!

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 9:56am
by Symos
Depends on the Sonic. The Sonic Movie by ADV films and Sonic X are Anime. Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and the series in which Robotnik was more or less in controll were infact American.

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 4:56pm
by Annaxubella
I disagree wakai, I like it, I just don't want to see Pokemon, they are addictive to kids everywhere.

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 6:56pm
by misty
i still like to watch pokemon it's just not on anymore which stinks but yea it's a pretty good show

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 11:13pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Pokemon is a good show, it was the first Anime I ever saw

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 09, 2005 10:14am
by masterjugler
gaming_godess,
mythoughts axctly it a bit foolish!

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 09, 2005 1:53pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Huh? :?

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 09, 2005 11:07pm
by Kazuha
I watch this show. ^^ It's pretty good.

re: who even watches this?

Posted: Apr 10, 2005 4:53am
by cad
I agree with Edward it is a disgrace to anime but yu-gi-oh is an alright anime.